Well Boys. What do we do from here?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by TurkJetFan, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Jets81

Jets81 Well-Known Member

I think the move on Bowls has to come this season. Let Mac vet HC candidates to whatever extent that’s possible until the offseason and role with and interim HC for the last 8 games of the year. Give perspective coaches plenty of time to consider the Jets situation with a new QB and a massive war chest.

There’s too much cap room to be spent this offseason and whoever’s running the show will need to be completely aligned when the time comes. Not that it necessarily changes the grocery list that much, but better to have time to be on the same page.

The Jets have more problems then they’re given credit for. Hate to say it, but with all the contracts ending this season, a possible new head coach, and maybe even a new GM, we might see the rebuild start again next year.

#81 Jets81, Sep 22, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
    JetBlue and Metstrife like this.
  2. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

I'd fly to Michigan and cut Harbaugh a big, fat check.

CBG and Metstrife like this.
  3. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

This head coach & staff are our achilles heel... nothing will change here unless Bowles is shown the door.

JetBlue likes this.
  4. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Sorry..That you brought Tom Landry into this discussion is a complete disservice to him. Belichek has no emotion either..but BOTH have INTENSE sense of preparation and discipline

It's like DWC saying Belichek had a losing record for 2 or 3 years just like Bowels

This is Apples vs Oranges imo

NCJetsfan likes this.
  5. NYJetsO12

AHAHAHAH

At 10 years old my sister and I were almost to scared to watch this movie!!!

They don't make actors like Vincent Price Claud Rains or Bella Lagosi anymore..sigh

Quiz question: Who played Larry Talbot in the original Wolfman/Werewolf movie?

6. NYJetsO12

Yes ..and while we are at it let's boycott for a NEW OWNER..the Johnsons are deaf to the fans and maybe even the Media..I truly believe they are "waiting for billboards". ..to scare them into action smh

It sounds crazy but is there a way to do this??..the only way is to exit the games ..make them lose in the pocket

Champ is Champ but he has that insight correct : that J and J are big USERS ...who needs a search committee for a new GM or a HC ???? They are dumb and clueless

NOW With the infusion of talent on this team getting a VP of Fooball like Jax has with TC would be brilliant ( something the Js are not!)

This is our REAL Dillemma ...it starts at the TOP

7. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Do I lie? Old avatar.

[​IMG]

I can't even say this is the best scene of the movie. There's just too many to make a solid choice, but here ya go . . .

^Laugh like hell every single time. She's probably on freakin' roller-skates. Here's another that was up for a week elsewhere before the last Spittburgh AFCE Championship Game. Of course the text is in yellow . . . because I'm psychic, lol.

[​IMG]

But yeah, all of my old horror avatars totally work, and I'll be bringing them back starting October 1st in honor of Halloween and the Jets being able to make me fear for my life. The Jets are getting roasted. In case anyone hasn't heard, Cleveland Browns fans are getting free beer at the next home game to celebrate their win . . . against . . . the Jets. I hate my life.

ColoradoContrails likes this.
  8. jetophile

Hahaha, lots of love for this gem, I see! Bela Lugosi is another huge favorite of mine. I named my late dog after him. Oh, and that question is a softball and way too easy: Lon Chaney, Jr. Back to what do we do from here, I hope Robby Anderson gets arrested again.

EDIT & P.S.: I originally said what do we go from here. I guess that would work if English was my second language. I should've left it, and sometimes I do. Brain damage is fun!

#88 jetophile, Sep 22, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
    NYJetsO12 likes this.
  9. Jetsfansince95

Jetsfansince95 Well-Known Member

I loved Robby all along but I've been over him lately

10. jetophile

Sounds like a bad High School break up to me, but too indecisive. Do what I would do: take a black Bic pen (blue also works), and scribble out their face in every photo you have (looking for 2017 Jets year book to re-live the moment).

Jetsfansince95 likes this.
  11. boozer32

boozer32 Well-Known Member

Not a fair assessment. Rex defense could actually stop someone the first 2 years. Bowles defense has never stopped anyone in 4 years and counting. Rex defense had real leaders Bart Scott, Mo Lewis, Jim Leonard, and David Harris. This team has Flavor Flav Adams, a bunch of young troublemaking punks in Anderson, Claiborne. Losers like McCown who has no record of winning anywhere.

JetBlue likes this.
  12. Jedi mind tricks

Jedi mind tricks Well-Known Member

I wouldn't say that. If Jackson doesn't have the #1 draft pick sitting on his sideline he probably loses that game and is getting run out of town

13. Jedi mind tricks

Rex defense would suppress teams all game then when we needed a stop couldn't get off the field. It's no different.. worse even

14. boozer32

You can fall down and get 2 tackles.

15. Jedi mind tricks

If it weren't for McCown we wouldn't even be discussing Robby.

16. boozer32

Huh? Not even close. I guess you missed the Indy playoff game or the David Harris interception of Tom Brady in NE and huge run back. Please name any player on the Jets that had a clutch interception of Tom Brady, especially in a big time playoff game under Bowles. Oh, that's easy there have been no playoff appearances under Bowles. That was a lay up. Try again.

17. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

McCown is the prime example of this team’s failure. No other team would have paid him $10 million; but this organization completely ignores his history and thinks the little bit of success he had last year must make him valuable because they have no clue about what real success is or how to achieve it. They pay for moral victories.

boozer32 likes this.
  18. donkey

donkey Well-Known Member

Losing sucks. I preferred winning.

NY Jets68 likes this.
  19. Red Menace

Red Menace Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Do the only thing we can do and have been doing for some time now!

20. Jetsfansince95

Jetsfansince95 Well-Known Member

Huh Mo Lewis retired in 2005 he never played for Rex

TwoHeadedMonster likes this.