Week 5 discussion

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by mute, Oct 4, 2018.

1. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

I, for one, am overjoyed that the Giants are biting the big one. Suck it Maras. I can't wait until Beckham gets beat up by a football net again. That was better than Ali vs. Foreman.

2. jetophile

Say it away. F the Giants and their minions. The more they fail, the happier I am, regardless of whether or not the Jets are blowing pineapple chunks. Brandon Jacobs: "We're real the Kings of New York". Eat shit. Especially since both teams play in NJ, you jackass.

The only saving grace about the Giants is that they beat the Cheats in two SBs. And trust me, that was like eating a bowl of crushed glass. Two Pyrrhic victories from where I'm sitting, but I took them with valor. The alternative was far, far, worse. Oh, and the weeks following were a barrel of monkeys. So much fun. The moderators at Cheatsfans.com couldn't keep up with the traffic. The site got trolled to near oblivion, it was hilarious watching it unfold. The butthurt was strong. To this day I can't believe that Shelijah wasn't called being in the grasp (pass to Tyree). Oh, and Randy Moss quit on the ball. Yes, yes, he did. Muchas gracias, Randy!

I had been posting there for well over a year and a half, had about 600 posts, and all of them got wiped in one fell swoop, hahaha. And all I did was make one joke, "You lost fair and square. National Security was just doing its job by shooting down that drone. If you see something, say something!" That place was something else in general. You couldn't even say anything constructive without getting jumped and were constantly accused of trolling when you weren't. I got banned a few years later for saying something ABOUT THE JETS, lol. Ah, well, that was a good way to open up a Monday. Huzzah!

KurtTheJetsFan likes this.
  3. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

There were 11 RTP calls in week 5, yeah they sure lost their zeal in making calls.

KurtTheJetsFan and NY Jets68 like this.
  4. WarriorRB28

WarriorRB28 Well-Known Member

How so?

So the Pats have only 5 SB titles instead of the six or seven they'd have if they hadn't choked against the Giants. They're STILL here they haven't gone away (KC better win on SNF if they want home field throughout the playoffs), the media and league has covered up Spygate it's like it never happened how is my torture/pain lessened to any great extent by those two Giants SB wins?

All it did was make the Giants and their fans believe they're the Yankees of NY football/one of the top organizations in football even though they've never had the type of runs the Packets, Steelers, 49ers etc. have had in the past and turned what was a measley 2-1 edge in Lombardi trophies over the Jets into a 4-1 lead.

5. jetophile

The Cheats didn't choke. They somehow couldn't manage to cheat. What you bolded, imagine listening to that insufferable hair plug a-hole?

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman." - William Jefferson Clinton