Week 17: New York Jets @ New England Cheaters

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Brook!, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Wed get along very wrll including the genre of food

My dream is to bring quality Pizza/italian to a carribean island w lots of tourists.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  2. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Caribbean? Gotta have the Mango Pizza Kurt!!;)

3. In all my travels resulting in garbage pizza typically chalked up to geography i beg the question why? Its bothered me forever.

Been to multiple islands down that way.Absolutely love it & want to retire there someday.Always plenty of currency being thrown around w high demand for americanized food such as pizza w no quality available.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  4. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

What the fuck is it with Patriots fans pretending to be Jets fans. This is like the fourth or fifth toolbag doing this.

You idiots need to redirect your energies. I live in New England, I know for a fact its actually possible for a guy to get laid now and then with an actual human female. Put in a little effort.

5. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

The Browns made it a game today. So did the Bengals. And the Cardinals. And the 49ers.

The Jets? They were the Jets. This coaching staff just sucks the life out of the fanbase.

6. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

And all the best to you NY012. Cooking is my passion as well, wine is my first love, and the NYJ continue to be my demise.

Cman68 and NYJetsO12 like this.
  7. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Same to you LA..Happy Healthy NY!!

8. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

I taped the game but got caught up/busy after a hike before it started. I was out doing some last minute errands and found out on the radio that the score was 7-3 Cheats and thought OK, not bad, we're hanging in. Got home about 20 minutes later and the Cheats were up 21-3. I turned it off and said, "I'll aggravate myself later." I still haven't aggravated myself. Other than the Jets getting blown out - which I absolutely did not want to happen - did Sam continue his upswing? That's all I really care about, but just curious to know if Shoe Booty had a shit game or if the rest of team screwed him. Did Bates blow again? I was getting really hyped and amped up about Sam the past few weeks and although he's going to have his share of clunkers, I really wanted him to out on a high note. I just don't feel very motivated to watch the game seeing what the final score was on the news. I wasted to check in in the Game Thread but was too tied up. I guess I can still do that, but would someone kindly fill me in? Thanks.

EDIT: I wasted? I WANTED. I'm leaving it, though, haha.

#188 jetophile, Jan 2, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
  9. ColoradoContrails

ColoradoContrails Well-Known Member

Sam continued to do well and show that he has what it takes. Yes, he made a few mistakes, but as usual the play calling was for shit. Near the end, they had 2nd and 19 and RAN the ball up the middle! Then - as if they couldn't believe how badly that play went - with 3rd and 17, they ran it again!

Really, it was a classic send off game for Bowles, combining so many of the loser elements he's instilled over four years - with the exception of Darnold.

Bottom line: At the end of the game, and the end of this season, it's clear that the Jets have only three players that are MUST KEEP: Darnold, Adams, and Meyers. Does that answer your question?

Ralebird likes this.
  10. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

At least the bottom line is that Shoe Booty didn't stink up the joint all on his own, which is what I really wanted to know. Bates = Hackett 2.0. Hacket was actually better. <== Please someone put duct tape over my mouth as punishment even though I couldn't stand saying that. I want Bates out of here in the worst way. Shitting on your own player for your own failings and short-comings is a bad look. And Sam, who he "couldn't communicate with" took the high road and didn't say a word. More reason to be happy about his maturity level. Thanks for the info. and for sparing me looking at the tape or perusing the game thread. PAIN.

[​IMG]

I am 100% sold on Sam. The worse that could happen is the Jets F it up. More duct tape, please.