Week 17 : Jets (5-10) @ Pats (12-3)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Brook!, Dec 26, 2017.

1. SackExchange69

SackExchange69 Well-Known Member

Hack will have more completions to the Pats than Jets. Hell he'll probably have more completions to the reporters on the sidelines. Lol

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  2. tbruner12

tbruner12 Well-Known Member

Gronk for sure, he is proving himself to be a punk. Brady for two, it would be fitting for his career to end the way it began. Belicheck third for abandoning this team in the beginning. Get it done JETS defense, head hunt! Prove your worth Todd, put money amounts on certain heads.

KurtTheJetsFan likes this.
  3. tbruner12

Somebody please list our draft picks in each round, I don't have them.
    Whether we win or lose. A win will affect our position in every round.

4. Patriot

Patriot Well-Known Member

I just heard from the NFL channel that the Steelers will be resting their players against the winless Browns. So if the Steelers decide to tank to rest their players, there goes the perfect season for the Browns.

What if the Pats then decide to tank this game since the Steelers are tanking theirs? Thus giving the Jets a victory they really don't need. This is starting to look like a South Park episode.

5. Patriot

It is ok to wish to see a rival lose. What is not so ok is to wish harm to be the reason.

When the Yankees were kicking the Red Sox ass for years, unlike most Red Sox fans, I did not wish any harm on them. I wanted my beloved Red Sox to beat them, not win because of injury. Many years ago when Thurman Munson died crashing his plane, some Masshole rejoiced his death and claimed it would help the Red Sox. I was no Thurman Munson or Yankees fan, but that didn't stop me from punching that Masshole in the mouth. Looking back I was wrong to do that. I should have used my words instead of my fist.

Anyone who wishes any athlete personal injury is not worthy to call themselves a sports fan or a human being. I have seen a lot of human pain and suffering in my life. Maybe that explains my no tolerance for people who wish pain and harm on others.

6. tbruner12

Yet you physically assaulted someone for expressing their opinion?
    What gave you the right to punch someone in the face over someone else's beliefs?
    Something ain't adding up dude.
    Gronk is a punk, I stand by my beliefs.
    Did you see what he tried a couple weeks ago because someone beat him on a play?
    Did it make you wanna punch him in the face for trying (not wishing) to hurt another athlete? I doubt it.

7. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Ur a phony. No masshole would use the term masshole. Please stop trying to troll here

8. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Someone on the Jets could wait until the play is over and then jump and drive their elbow straight into Gronkowski's surgically repaired back.

After the game they could just say they didn't mean any harm they were just frustrated by the referees.

1 game suspensions that's how it works now. At least that's how it worked for that caveman

#108 BrowningNagle, Dec 30, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
  9. roboz08

roboz08 Well-Known Member

Sooo ummmm do the Patriots cover the spread this week (-16)? Asking for a friend.....

10. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

I see you went with pompous ass. And if I believed your story for a second (which, of course, neither I nor anyone else on here does) I would certainly hope that you were arrested for assault. You know, because I have "no tolerance for people who wish pain and harm on others."

Jets69 and tbruner12 like this.
  11. James Hasty

James Hasty Well-Known Member

Odds makers ain't giving us no respect.

The Patriots and Steelers are both 12-3 yet we are 15 point underdogs while the Browns are only getting a 6 point spread.

Not happy about the recent extensions but will be glad when this season is behind us.

12. It’d Be a lifetime ban for a Jets player against Gronk..just how things go..

I’ve never been one to root for injuries in football..but when it comes to the Cheats it just comes so naturally.

If Patriot fans have an issue w it just give em a taste of their own medicine “everybody does it”

When you act like dicks,defend & rationalize cheating for a decade,moral fiber goes out the window.

Here’s to Brady’s knee snapping in half!

13. TonyFtLaud

TonyFtLaud Well-Known Member

The odds changed when Pitt announced how many starters would not play tomorrow.

James Hasty likes this.
  14. Patriot

I said I was wrong in punching the guy. Any opinion that rejoices over someone being hurt or in Munson's case dead, does piss me off. If you have seen the carnage of a wreck or the agony it produces for family and friends, just maybe you would understand.

15. Patriot

Then why do you wish an injury to Brady or any other Patriot?

16. Patriot

You obviously don't understand massholes.

17. tbruner12

I'm sure you are the only one who has seen carnage. I've never lost anyone in my family or friends, it's only you. What the hell does any of that to do with people wanting the cheatriots to lose players due to injury? I don't believe anyone here believes your story or your contradicting beliefs.
    Again, Gronk needs someone to even up on him the dirty play he produces. He will get what he has coming to him I'm sure.

18. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

that scenario wouldn't cause me to lose any sleep at all

KurtTheJetsFan likes this.
  19. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

just end this miserable season already

20. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

We understand you perfectly. ;)