Week 14 Studs and Duds (vs Den)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by GasedAndConfused, Dec 11, 2017.

1. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

Studs

Davis - was all over the field notching 10 solo tackles and 12 total

Run Defense - held their primary backs to 31 carries for 70 yards 2.26YPC as a team 84 yards on 35 carries including a few QB scrambles.

Duds

O-line - got wrecked all game by the Den D and knocked McCown out. very little going in the run game as well. just an awful performance

McCown - worst game as a jet. 6/12 for 46 yards and 1 INT before leaving with a broken hand

Petty - looked terrible in his limited time 2/9 for 14 yards and missed several open WRs. he couldn't hit the broadside of a barn if his life depended on it. so lets stop the petty love. he's bad.

Pass D - Siemian whooped us. a QB who turns it over on a regular basis yet we couldn't create 1 turnover. he threw for 1 TD 200 yards no INTs. that's about as good as siemian can give you

Bowles - team just didn't look ready to play. bad gameplan. espcially to a team that lost 8 in a row. the blueprint was already there to beating them

Morton - for not making the proper adjustments. clearly the offense sucked in the 1st half, but the 2nd half we didn't do anything to improve.

Rogers - the whole coaching staff gets a dud. Defense called was bad allowing 23 points to a piss poor offense. we stacked the box and didn't blitz to try and make siemian beat us and he did.

ASJ - had 1 catch and 3 drops. he's not playing well as of late at all.

The Dark Knight likes this.
  2. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Hats off to you @SolidGoldBowles for finding some Studs from yesterday's game!

3. GasedAndConfused

it wasn't an easy task by any means

4. truthbtold

truthbtold Well-Known Member

There were certainly plenty of duds, but one glaring omission -- IMO Claiborne was the worst player on the field yesterday for either team ... and I don't think it was close. I know you called out the Pass D in general, but he deserves a special mention.

94Abraham and MoWilkBeast like this.
  5. GasedAndConfused

yeah he had a rough game, i just lumped the whole pass D together. I know siemian sucks but to be fair sanders and thomas are probably the best pair of starting WRs in the NFL