Week 10 Fantasy Help

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by dawinner127, Nov 5, 2014.

1. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

Romo Vick or Sanchez. Pick 1.

Don't really trust romo this week. IMO I think they should just sit him until after the bye week.

Steelers are missing two of their better defensive players in shazier and Troy.

Sanchez has all the weapons in the world and Brees looked decent vs them last week but Sanchez is obviously no Vick.

Thanks fellas

2. phubbadaman

phubbadaman Well-Known Member

Romo also worries me. I would imagine you should wait until Sunday to decide, but I would lean towards Sanchez. The Eagles offense scores points, regardless of who is QB.

Here is my question. I have Andrew Luck on a bye. Foles was my backup. I've picked up Kyle Orton (vs. KC) and Josh McCown (vs. Atlanta). I believe Vick is still on the waiver wire, and possibly Hoyer.

Any thoughts on this? Right now I'm starting Orton, but McCown could be a better start against a weaker defense.

3. GreenGreek

GreenGreek Well-Known Member

I'm in a similar boat. I have Luck on Bye this week. Waiver wire QBs available are
    Sanchez vs Car
    Vick vs Pit
    Carr vs Den
    Orton vs KC
    Manning @ Sea

Leaning towards Sanchez or Vick, more so Sanchez. Of course I also have that feeling that Sanchez could break my heart yet again.

Also need to pick up a 2nd defense this week, and I need to decide between dropping Stewart or CJ0k.

#3 GreenGreek, Nov 5, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2014
  4. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

@phubbadaman & @GreenGreek I think Vick and Sanchez are better options than the other guys. Just matters which one. Vicks foot supposedly hurts so idk how many times we will see him take off

5. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Pick two:

Michael Floyd vs. STL
    Odell Beckham Jr. Vs. SEA
    Brandon Marshall vs. GB
    Allen Robinson vs. DAL

6. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Floyd and Marshall.

Some sucker dropped Tony Romo in my league, used my waiver priority to pick him up in case Cam continues his awful performances.

7. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

Sanchez

Marshall and Floyd

Sanchez I like because he could throw short passes that turn into long gains by just getting the ball to Sproles or LeSean or someone. He'll also probably run a bit more than Foles who was banged up and not as athletic as Sanchez