Walter footballs Mock Draft - I think I would cry if this happened

Discussion in 'Draft' started by GasedAndConfused, Apr 23, 2018.

1. nevbeats319

nevbeats319 Well-Known Member

i gave up on WALTERFOOTBALL along time ago.

2. Noam

Noam Well-Known Member

while that is relevant it doesn't answer the question as to why he is not following advice and screwing up on interviews, creating unnecessary controversy and drama, insulting people and acting immaturely. His behavior is only reinforcing stereotypes of himself and aggravating the concerns people had about him. We only know very little of the picture but one has to guess how is he acting during interviews with teams if he cannot handle softball interviews that are designed to be publicity pieces. Where there is smoke there usually is fire. While durability and injury concerns are a factor his personality, immaturity, lack of discipline, inability to follow directions and be a leader a team can count on are likely a driving force if he does indeed plummet. For the most part football players get paid to get hit in the head not to use their head but a QB is different selflessness, leadership, maturity, discipline and dedication are highly desirable attributes especially if a franchise is going to invest their future in a young man. Can a team trust a guy like Rosen? I guess we will see. It only takes one team to stop a slide and I think most people will say he is the most talented QB in this draft with an incredibly high upside. This draft is amazingly interesting with the flaws displayed by the all of the big 3 QBs.