Ugh Lee

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Stevied, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Stevied

Stevied Well-Known Member

You know what the Jets remind me of? My friends now as I enter my 30’s..Most of them that are single and I have to use as wingmen to hunt for girls on a Friday have some combo of good traits/ white colar gig, in shape etc.. on paper you’d think they could be good..yet ALL of them are missing a Key trait they KILLS them: confidence, no humor, clingy, can’t approsxh etc..and totally overshadows any good traits, ultimately making them useless for their intended usage.. Sure, they’re great at coming up and blowing up my spot after an approach is made by someone other than them, but overall they ain’t no god..kinda like lee Adams Leo

I’ve basically scrapped them in situations involving the opposite sex because they just don’t have it! Maybe I should do the same with the jets?!

Also curious as to if anyone older has any tips for my situation with my friends lol

#21 Stevied, Sep 21, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
  2. twown

twown Well-Known Member

I don't know, Stevie. Blaming your wingmen for your lack of action sounds like blaming your safety help when you get beaten deep.

I will happily go to the bullshit forum to hear you break down each of your wingmen in terms of strengths and weaknesses. Then the rest of us could have a mock draft.

"With the third pick in the Stevied wingman draft, twown selects... BIG VINNIE, who has a great sense of humor but refuses to wear deodorant."

#22 twown, Sep 21, 2018
    Ralebird, Jets81, stinkyB and 2 others like this.
  3. Stevied

Hahhaa I really did LOL! Can’t like this enough

#23 Stevied, Sep 21, 2018
  4. mrjet80

mrjet80 Well-Known Member

I logged in just to like this. Hilarious response......well played.

Stevied likes this.
  5. Axel574

Axel574 Active Member

Tip:

Your problem isn't your friends.

Also... using the term HUNT FOR GIRLS suggests you have the wrong mentality to being with.

6. Stevied

7. BomberJet

BomberJet Well-Known Member

Here's another one of the blame an individual 'let's make a goat out of him' threads. This is such a shame really because the main issue with this team has been and will always be the horrid OL. If Darnold wasn't running for his life on the field every time it was only because of the commercial breaks. As I mentioned over and over like a broken vinyl LP, this is not going to get better.

Ghost chasing is something that's typical here after every loss.

8. Stevied

Ghost chasing eh? I think most folks new this online would be like this, give or take. I.E. If a guys MAX potential is a backup QB, and he becomes a backup QB, I can’t rip him for not becoming a franchise QB

Williams, Adams, and LEE though were billed as much more than that..Leo was the next Reggie white and teams were nuts for passing on him, Adams was a generational talent and it was insanity he fell to 6, Lee was the best cover LB of all time and no way should we have gotten him..At this point I’d say all 3 don’t measure up to that.. I’m not sure that at his Peake Leonard was even better than mo and Sheldon at theirs..Maybe there’s a reason al these other teams passed?

Yes the line is a bigger issue now, but these 3 jokers are supposedly the heart of our defense! Just 2 weeks ago I saw an article saying how great it was we had all 3! They are the bigger issue overall!!

9. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

/looks at thread title

[​IMG]

10. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Maybe this thread should be merged with the Darron Lee Appreciation Thread. Rename it the Darron Lee Depreciation thread, because as soon as you drive a brand new car off the lot, it's done with. I'm surprised that Phillymillionnamechanges, who is a MIAMI FAN, didn't have anything to say as to Darron Lee's last two vomitous performances.

11. Stevied

You sir are a GD genius!!

12. fansince90

fansince90 Well-Known Member

We cant afford to lose talent...the coaches have to get the ball in his hands.

#32 fansince90, Sep 30, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
    Stevied likes this.
  13. Stevied

Sharon lee just blew the coverage in the Yeldon TD.. But don’t worry boys, I have no doubt Adams will return a pick and Leo Will return a strip sack!

14. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

That'd require him to get a sack.

15. Stevied

It’s coming, very soon we’ll be hearing something from Robby about needing the ball?

16. Stevied

The fact that I can make a case that we need to “Rebuild during the Rebuild” makes me wanna cry... Adams can stay, and I hate to stay it..but the rest of our defensive “Core 4” :Leo, Sharron, Bowles- can all call me for a ride to the airport.

17. fansince90

fansince90 Well-Known Member

I wanted McGown to start. I dont know what to think, are they using a small percentage of the play book, the oc sucks, or Darnold just isn't ready? What i do know is im getting tired of watching these guys.