Ugh Lee

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Stevied, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Stevied

Stevied Well-Known Member

Idk why this one bugs me so much but it does... I see what cimini meant with Baker having the it factor, I’m not sure any of th other 3 coming out did..

And let’s call a spade a spade shall we?
    Adams: Talks a lot and is the face of the rebuild..which make sense because he’s truly an in the box safety with th ability to be good in coverage but is only ok..Just like the jets as a whole..Ability, suck ya in..but ultimately will cap out at winning a wildcard game and then losing a tough one in rd 2 once every 10 years.. I’m very glad we have a talkative box safety in a league that is pass happy

Lee: When it comes to getting beat up at a bar, attempting to beat up your gf at a concert, nobody’s better than Lee..Need someone who can cover someone but still magically allow a completion? Call Lee! Seriously he hasn’t missed a game.. how many impact games had he had vs not?

LEOnard “Catch me if you can” Williams: Like Leonardo DiCaprio in the quoted movie, he too is running a con.. Yea he takes up blockers..and stuffs the run..so did Mike Devito!! Did we really need 2 spend the 6th pick on him? He’s got a great gig though..Manish and Costello heap praise on him..although just why I don’t know..Ole Pepper may have been right

Last Trumaine Johnson: our prize pig.. I know he had the pick in Detroit ..but this guy ain’t winning me over..He got lucky a few times week one and by the grace of god he was saved on a 75 yard TD..

Get him out?: Robby Anderson!!! He ain’t on the same page with Darnold.. he’s a headcase and I wouldn’t be shocked to hear him pop off about touches soon. In theory him nd enunwa compliment well but idk.. I know he won’t go now but if he left I’d shed no tears

2. Longsuffering88

Longsuffering88 Well-Known Member

Agree with all

Sadly This post will be deleted or moved

Stevied likes this.
  3. Stevied

I
    Idk why it would/still learning ways of board/but I hope not

4. Longsuffering88

Longsuffering88 Well-Known Member

The mods are like the fake news media

If you point out jet problems, they get buried

nyjetsmets89 and 94Abraham like this.
  5. legler82

legler82 Well-Known Member

Lee has been pretty darn good in coverage this year by leaps and bounds. However, against the run he's as stout as wet toilet paper. Go back and watch that last Cleveland TD, a dead body would have perform a better run fit. At least, Hyde could have possibly tripped over a corpse.

CotcheryFan, westiedog1 and FJF like this.
  6. Stevied

So why is he not a safety or a pass rising OLB? A 3-4 MLB That can’t play the run wont help the cause

7. legler82

A smart coach would use him situationally and not as an every down LB. He has no business being on the field on short yardage plays. he's worthless on those downs; the Jets might as well trot out 10 instead of 11 men on defense at least he wouldn't be in the way taking up space.

8. Stevied

Yeah but all pro CB/Stanford graduate (things skip Bayless will never be) Richard Sherman said Bowles is a genius

CB

9. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

No, we just need to keep things in order but since people like to post a thread for every thought that pops in their head, the board would be riddled with ridiculously repetitive nonsense.

BacktoQueens, Harpua, Jets81 and 4 others like this.
  10. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

Smart coach? We don't have a smart coach, not at D.C., surely not at HC....that, is our biggest short fall, bar none. I never seen such a cluster fuck game plan on critical times.

IDFjet and Royal Tee like this.
  11. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Actually not so true. There were some posters here since Sunday who were calling for a ban on posters who had the temerity to point out those things that...er...suck about the management, coaching and play of the team. That movement initially gathered a bit of momentum but wiser heads prevailed, perhaps those calling for that kind of censorship should remove themselves.

It has been recognized that in every nursery there must be one ugliest baby, even though nobody wants to admit it's theirs.

It's ours.

Aewhistory, Axel574, twown and 2 others like this.
  12. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

I'm dying!!!!!!!!!
    I wish I could like this 50 times!!!

13. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

We sign Tru Johnson who is supposedly one of the best bump and run corners and we line him up off the ball 7 yards every play.. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Axel574 and Cortlan like this.
  14. Stevied

Hate to say it..but ain’t that exactly what pepper mentioned?

15. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

Cman is one of the darkest of darksiders, they don't bury negative post, they bury trolling bushit.

16. phubbadaman

phubbadaman Well-Known Member

Johnson looked to be about twice the size of Calloway. I feel like if he bumped him at line, he'd never get past the LOS.

17. Jets81

Jets81 Well-Known Member

We have some people who overreact
    We have some people who...overreact...on this site. We also have some minutiae men who struggle to see the forest for the trees.

The simple truth is, if the mods deleted every post that was critical of the Jets FO, coaches, and players, there would be almost nothing to read at all.

18. Stevied

Remember how great they said Deonne Buchannon was? How he’s the key to their defense? He too was a small lb/big safety...Well we have 2 “DB’s” (fitting initials) in Adams and Lee-who also like telling us how great they are- so we should be great no? I know we told the honey badger to leave because we don’t want a 3rd one..

I just looked up The Godfather of the, “Moneybackers” stats thinking they’d be great.. 5 years in 6 sacks and 2 pick...So I have to apologize, Lee and Adams are career wise on pase to be better..we just need better media folks to hype them up ala Arizona.. Those stats are similar to the original Jamal Adams-Calvin Pryor

19. DarrelleRevis.Human?

DarrelleRevis.Human? Well-Known Member

Semi-serious thought, maybe we should just lock the ability to post for 24 hours after a bad defeat. Then after everyone has had a little time to reflect and the knee isn't jerking as bad we can continue with our normal griping.

BomberJet likes this.
  20. legler82

Changing positions will NOT change the fact he shies away from contact. Jamaal Adams is 20 lbs lighter than Lee and has shown the willingness to stick his face in the fan while Lee has not. Even little old Buster Skrine will throw his body in there against 300 lbs linemen in order to fill a gap. Lee's game is a series of business decisions.