Uber ride

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by No Fly Zone, Mar 9, 2019.

1. No Fly Zone

No Fly Zone Well-Known Member

#1 No Fly Zone, Mar 9, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
  2. PennyandtheJets

PennyandtheJets Well-Known Member

I’m almost never the type of person who complains about new threads, but what exactly is the discussion to be had here?

Jets69, NYJetsO12 and Mr mittens like this.
  3. Jets81

Jets81 Well-Known Member

Um. My real estate agent is a Bills fan. She was at the Bills blowout. She said they would have made the playoffs if Allen didn’t get injured. I said “yea, probably”. My wife actually laughed out loud. Am I getting this thread right?

4. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

I like Uber . I use it every time I am outa town. Went to Louisville recently and the drivers always tell me about how they like their job and all about their families. Then on the ride home to airport theUber guy tells me all about how Louisville is very famous for the Louisville slugger, and at U of Louisville they are crazy bout their Basketball. Then he asked to look out the window to my right and see the Steeple of Churchill Downs>>>gotta see Kentucky Derby it's all day party....

I can go on and on but Iam waiting for the Taxi thread.

5. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

fuck your old. :D

6. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Not really. I watched the Broncos game at Metlife with @No Fly Zone and he definitely didn’t look older than me and I am only 40. :)

7. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

So my brother in TX tried Uber driving full time. It delays you in getting a regular job while ruining your car. When you finally do realize that full-time Ubering won't cut it, your next job needs to be close to home because your car has 175K on it and is no longer reliable. Advice - just do it occasionally, not full time. The best part though, are the stories. He had some good ones. One time he had a prostitute get out of his car, and his next passenger was an SMU cheerleader heading to an SMU game. Two girls, two lifestyles. I think both knew how to tip though o_O

Go Jets.

Brook! likes this.
  8. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Worse day at the rideshare ever