Tyler Palko: 2006 Sleeper

Discussion in 'Draft' started by kinghenry89, Nov 11, 2006.

1. kinghenry89

kinghenry89 New Member

Is anybody else watching the UCONN/Pitt game right now? The Panthers look terrible (it's in double overtime, neither team can stop anything) but Tyler Palko has once again impressed me greatly.

I've seen him many times over the past 2 years, and I think that he might have the most accurate arm in college football. He can put the ball in places that the more heralded QBs Quinn, Stanton, Smith, Kolb and Edwards can't. I think that he could be a very effective NFL player.

Thoughts?

2. SOWELLisGOD

SOWELLisGOD New Member

i think palko definitley has the skill set for the nfl...im sure there will be questions about his size (6-2), but i like the guy

3. BIG COUNTRY

BIG COUNTRY Well-Known Member

I think he will be a great player, I remember watching him his first 2 years at Pitt and he was very good. Unfortunately Wannstedt is trying very hard to ruin him.

4. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

I think of Tyler Palko and I think of him after the big win against Notre Dame a few years ago in South Bend doing a post-game interview right after the game on NBC and dropping a...

"I'm so fuckin proud of this team, sorry for my language."

Then they cut away and all of a sudden "We at NBC apologize for the comments of Tyler Palko." Oh man this deserves a YouTube search!