Two Suggestions/Complaints

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Mr Electric, Oct 6, 2011.

1. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

1. Please, remove the Bleacher Report garbage from the "Jets News" ticker. That's not news, it's the opinions of uneducated football fans.

2. Hold back the negativity on the home page. I made a thread about this during the pre-season and it was deleted for some reason. In my opinion, it's a legitimate gripe.

Why is this site constantly bashing this franchise and its players? If it weren't for the color scheme, you'd think this was a rival team's fan site.

Here's a perfect example of why TGG shouldn't do that:

Remember during the preseason when one of the stories on the home page unnecessarily bashed Joe McKnight? Well, what now?

The kid's making plays for this football. He's been one of the few standouts in the first quarter of this young season.

These are just some things that could use some tweaking. I understand that certain people are upset after losses, but there's no need to constantly bash players on the home page.

Thanks,

Mr. E

2. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

I could care less about #1. BR is trash and we all know it, not sure if there is any way to keep it off of the ticker.

I agree with #2. I'm actually quite sick of reading the front page. Hardly anything supportive on the front, and usually everything about what the Jets can't do right. It's mildly annoying.

3. 624

624 Banned

The homepage is always Same Old Jets Fan-ish, I hate reading it usually.

4. IATA

IATA Trolls

I dont ever click theganggreen.com, i always use forums.theganggreen.com. i get its a personnal site and all, but gosh, its annoying

5. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

Yeah, ok. I should be cheering about the current 3-game losing streak...

6. NickD

NickD New Member

If you want positive, upbeat Jets stories, then you should try www.newyorkjets.com

With that said, 90% of the bashing on the forum is immature and hardly football-related. The bashing on the front page is not nearly as bad, so I say bash away.

7. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

That's not what I meant. You throw this team and its players under the bus when things go wrong. There's rarely any optimism.

Bashing Joe McKnight during the preseason and complaining about Kenrick Ellis being inactive during the first few weeks of the season was just impatience.

Now, the Jets get a big win and the front page is questioning the team's heart?

8. 624

624 Banned

Just to add to this post, the thread was started before we lost 3 games straight.

/runsaway

9. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

I have to agree. Can the titles at least be objective with a tinge of optimism?

How about: Jets come back from 11 point deficit to top Chargers.

State the fact, and show how this team is a 2nd half team all at once.

10. IATA

IATA Trolls

i'd like to suggest that reporting the same post multiple times be a bannable offense. if action wasnt taken the first time, or the second time, or the 3rd time...you should get the god damn hint.

11. NickD

NickD New Member

And you guys call me a baby. Geez.