Trade for Patrick Peterson Now!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by FrontOfficeFanatic, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

He has something Revis didn't have when he was traded for more than that to Jax. A favorable contract and a solid knee.

Cooper went for a 1 and Mack went for 2 ones. This guy is gold and his contract actually has value on a comparative level.

2. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

Hey, you may be right. I can't believe the prices teams are paying in these trades.

3. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

I'd give them a 4th plus New England's 2019 1st.

4. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

agreed it's sick. The reality is it's a good contract for the Cardinals. It doesn't make sense for them to unload him. He's salary is part of the equation on both sides. Personally I think he's worth a lot more than Cooper even with the age difference.

5. LF911SC

LF911SC Well-Known Member

Lazy mans pick.

EVERY player goes to NE, all day, every day. Too funny

6. 6-10 once again

6-10 once again Well-Known Member

Well it does seem like they and the eagles are the frontrunners, obviously that could change

But I don't find any of it funny, just more depressing, the josh Gordon trade still boggles my mind, how was a late patriots 5th the best offer. Strange to allow a divisional foe to get what could be a WR1 potential guy for scraps

7. LF911SC

LF911SC Well-Known Member

No it doesnt. But fans yell it out every time someone is even rumored to be moved.

Gordon makes more sense for the Pats than others, dont know why fans minds get boggled. Theyre good, will win the division even if he crashes and burns. Little risk to bring him in. Just like 86. That didnt work. For all the Moss talk, he never got a ring.

8. jetstopgun

jetstopgun Well-Known Member

My brother for a few reasons.... One The patriots have the structure to keep him in line.... Number two teams that aren’t playoff contenders arent given up draft Capital for a problem child ...not taking about you brother ..... but I just don’t understand other posters wanting to give way draft picks When we’re not one player away from being a playoff team???...... this off season is make or break for our GM .... if he can’t fill the holes on this team with cap space and draft picks then he’s done here!!!!

NCJetsfan likes this.
  9. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

The secondary will be fine when it gets healthy. No need to pay another top corner salary. If anything, grab a potential top RB/WR before trade deadline. That's where the Jets need the most help now, outside of center.. Powell and Enunwa have been crucial taking some pressure off Sam.

10. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

We can’t trade for PP, apparently we have to trade for a wr.