Trade Advice

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by dawinner127, Aug 11, 2015.

1. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

I currently have the 4th pick in my 0.5 PPR league. I am going to go with one of: Lacy, AP, Charles or Bell. Presumably Bell because I can tell who will pick what in front of me.

The trade offer:

The 10th overall and the #63 (which is the 3rd pick in round 6) for my 2nd and 3rd round picks (which are pick numbers: #21 and #28).

I would love to be able to pair Bell with another great RB - Maybe Forte - but it would also be awesome to have Bell and someone like Dez or Julio as my WR1.

In rounds 2 and 3 I have had my eyes set on Mike Evans, Forsett, Cobb, Alshon and WRs in that tier. However, when round 3 comes around, most of the time I land another guy I like but there have been plenty of times I get stuck with Melvin Gordon, TY Hilton, or Jimmy Graham. Personally, I have no interest in any of those guys.

What are your thoughts? WR is very, very deep this year so being able to start my team with Bell and Forte/Dez/Julio would be fantastic.

If any of you guys have any predraft questions, feel free to post it and I will help

2. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

I also think this is the first year where the fantasy draft is so deep, in every position actually. Guys like Terrrance Williams who were solid flex/WR3 plays or the Reuben Randles of the world can certainly surprise people and be great fantasy starts. Let's not forget about Colston who is clearly going to get a bump in targets and touchdowns this year with Graham gone. The more I think about it, the more I want to pull the trigger, but it would just pain me giving up a package of Forsett and Evans for Dez/Julio.

3. 74

74 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't do it