Tough loss, guys sorry about that

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by BuddyRyans46, Nov 12, 2018.

1. BuddyRyans46

BuddyRyans46 Active Member

...I had my eye on the Jets game while I was watching the Chicago/Detroit game, and I have to say that I was stunned that the Bills blew you guys out. From an outsider's perspective, it does seem that things have completely run off the rails for Bowles and his coaching staff. Even on tv, you could hear the serenade of boo's that basically accompanied every disappointing play, all game long.

As I have said before, I really respect most of you guys. You are knowledgeable fans, and your loyalty can NOT be questioned by anyone, which is something I really respect. Hopefully, you guys find your Matt Nagy (a young, brilliant, offensive-minded coach) to replace Bowles, and hopefully Darnold turns out to be your Trubisky, because you guys definitely deserve a break or two, and for things to start going your way for once. Godspeed.

P.S. As Chicago has shown this year guys, you are never that far away in the NFL. Last year, we were one of the worst teams in the league...this year, with a new coach and a rapidly developing, impressive young QB, things are completely different. The same thing can happen for you guys next year, so take heart and don;t lose the faith.

2. CotcheryFan

CotcheryFan 2018 ROTY Poster Award Winner

Thank you for the encouraging words. You're right that with a few good moves, the Jets can become a playoff team. But will they make those necessary moves? Get back to me next May. :)

Cman68 likes this.
  3. macbk

macbk Well-Known Member

We really do need to copy the Bears formula.

THIS. This is what we need out of our HC.

4. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

You don’t want to hear more of the, “we got outcoached and we beat ourselves” post game comments?

5. macbk

macbk Well-Known Member

"I'm going to challenge you right now, for these two quarters, for greatness."

IMAGINE!

Ralebird likes this.
  6. mr nyjet

mr nyjet Well-Known Member

congrats and good luck the rest of the year. your turnaround started when the owner fired and brought in a new gm. he then hired the coach, and they changed the way the team drafted and traded.

we could do a lot worse than copying your blueprint.

7. mr nyjet

mr nyjet Well-Known Member

i hope that after your team lost a game, you were not pelted with " we had a great/fantastic week of practice" :eek::confused: