Todd Bowles is Mr. Softee

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Poeman, Oct 15, 2017.

1. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

Defensive coach my ass. 14 point lead vs a backup qb. Get the fuck out of here. He has been Absolutely horrible and will always be horrible. Today was unacceptable

2. ChrebetCrunch

ChrebetCrunch Well-Known Member

The one crying is accusing me of crying. Nice try. Now stop crying, and move on.

3. 94Abraham

94Abraham Well-Known Member

Just calling you out for being so sensitive over someone’s comment you don’t agree with. If you don’t agree that’s fine but you’re making a huge deal over it and taking it personal. It’s a message board. Relax....

Jets69 likes this.
  4. ChrebetCrunch

ChrebetCrunch Well-Known Member

The only one crying is you. Thanks.

5. forevercursed

forevercursed Well-Known Member

Next coach we hire needs to take an IQ test.

HOW DO YOU CALL A PASS THERE???

Jets69 likes this.
  6. zace

zace Well-Known Member

He didn't the coordinator did

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

hornblower likes this.
  7. hornblower

hornblower Well-Known Member

Players win or lose. Coaches just don't have that much control. Sorry fans don't want to hear that it would interfere with second guessing and talk radio.

8. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

Why??? Because we know that McCown isn't the future. Because we need to see what Petty can do. Because Hack needs to get some experience.

You don't know that the other two QBs aren't better than him. We all know that Bowles is coaching for his job, and that he trusts vets more than young players. He never gave Petty a chance in the faux QB competition this TC.

If you really think they would have played by now regardless, you don't know half as much about football or the Jets as you claim. Hack wasn't anywhere near ready to play. Petty was injured going into the 1st week of the season and had missed a week or two of practice. Once the Jets started winning, there was no chance Bowles was gonna switch from McCown to Petty. Now that McCown has reverted to form, maybe Petty gets to see the field after another loss or two.

Do you not have any inkling about what a youth movement/rebuilding year is and what the focus should be? Hint: It's about finding out who can help you going forward, developing them and getting them experience. It isn't about delusionally trying to ride some 38 year-old QB who probably won't even be on the team next year to the playoffs. SMH

ColoradoContrails likes this.
  9. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Why would you sit on the ball with three timeouts? Matt Moore just shredded our defense. You lose the toss you lose the game.

It was the execution that was despicable not the play call itself.

94Abraham and FJF like this.
  10. JulesWinfield89

JulesWinfield89 Active Member

He was a shit hire by a shit gm who was hired by a shit owner. Period end of story

94Abraham likes this.
  11. JulesWinfield89

lol I'm the racist...what's racist is someone who's not qualified getting a job he doesn't deserve because of his pigmentation. That's real racism

See Obama, Barack

Bowles did nothing to deserve this job and its showed for these few seasons. He's not been fired when he deserved to be fired after the first season

12. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

Dude, you're making yourself look really stupid. You don't even know who you are responding to. JulesWinfield89 was the guy who made the post that you're objecting to, and you're blaming Abraham94 and taking it out on him.

13. Jonathan_Vilma

I don't understand what Bowles did that was so horrible today. The execution by the players was absolutely dreadful. We couldn't get pressure so he blitzed. And we still weren't generating pressure at times.

I guess you can say it all falls back on the head coach. But he wasn't out there holding every fricken crucial play. He wasn't out there standing flat footed in one spot in coverage over the middle *cough* Darron Lee *cough*.

Our linebackers were absolutely awful at getting underneath routes. Our corners weren't getting their heads around.

There wasn't any really bad challenges or time management. We had all three timeouts at the end of the game and were in position to get into field goal range, if not at the very least send the game to overtime.

The players lost this one. Not the coaches.

#193 Jonathan_Vilma, Oct 22, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2017
  14. Jonathan_Vilma

So they hired Bowles exclusively because he was black? Not because of the ringing endorsements from Parcells, Arians, Doug Williams and any other coach or player that's coached or played along side him?

Not because he obviously impressed in his interview?

What in the hell goes through your mind? There's no rule that says anyone HAS to hire a black coach. It has absolutely nothing to do with skin color.

You're just an asshole.

sackexchange likes this.
  15. JulesWinfield89

You didn't listen to what I said. No one else wanted the job it was his by default. As for his coaches and players endorsing him what else would you expect them to say. It's clear he's complete garbage. Makes Herm Edwards look like Lombardi

16. sackexchange

sackexchange Well-Known Member

So when a white coach fails he’s just a bad coach. When a black coach fails it’s because he’s another undeserving minority who never should have been “given” the opportunity in the first place. And please explain how Obama’s race enabled him to be elected not once but twice as POTUS.

Just stop before you expose your ignorance any further.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NCJetsfan likes this.
  17. JulesWinfield89

I might add no different than the last fat loser coach hired by a shit gm kept by another even shittier gm hired by the same clueless turd owner

18. Jonathan_Vilma

You didn't say that at all you dolt.

sackexchange likes this.
  19. JulesWinfield89

Bowles has proven he never deserved the opportunity to be an NFL head coach

As for Barry Hussein O...People voted for him based on his skin color and not the content of his character which was zero

20. Jonathan_Vilma

I don't know why I'm bothering. But here's a list of coaches we interviewed. By default because he's black?

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nj.c...r_head_coach_and_general_manager_updating.amp