Todd Bowles Comments About His Coaching

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by championjets69, Jun 18, 2018.

1. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

A giant VAAAAAAAAAAG! Breaking news! I'm not insulted! I just wish people would come up with something more inventive! Sand in the vagina, tampons, it's just old! That's OK! You'll never have to deal with having a giant penis! I guess it balances out!

Signed,
    -Mrs. championjets69 :mad:

All Gas No Shake likes this.
  2. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

Some "fans" just wanna take a giant shit on everybody. It's not about whether they know anything about the coach, or the game, because they don't. They just hate him. Not just him. Lol

3. Since1969

Since1969 Well-Known Member

The trouble with all these Bowles quotes is that you just can't prevent yourself from hearing them in Bowles' dead-ass monotone delivery. Even if he says something that makes a lot of sense, just imaging that monotone delivery kills the quote.

4. jetophile

As if Constipated Bill Belichick's quotes and pressers are more colorful. "They made some plays. We made some plays. They made more plays." Bowles has been completely clueless and lost at times (coaching), but bashing introverts on public speaking? What exactly does hootin' and hollerin' bring to the field in the end? See Rex Ryan.

I'm not defending Bowles' coaching ability, it's just this idea that shoving shy people onto the dance floor will make them less shy. Leave Todd Bowles alone! : )

5. Since1969

There's a happy medium between Rex Ryan's hooting and hollering and Bowles' monotone. Those two are the extremes of the spectrum.

6. jetophile

I edited that because I'm Queen McEdit; but you still left out Constipated Bill. He's not particularly engaging, last I knew.

7. SOJAZ

SOJAZ Well-Known Member

This is a make or break year for this so called HC. By his own admission, there is a deep talented team so there is no excuse for this team to be unprepared or play uninspired non competitive FB. If this team underperforms because of stupid ill time penalties or boned head coaching decisions...then he needs to go. Period.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  8. Since1969

Belichick is an outlier in many ways.From stories I've read, he can be very engaging, just usually not with the media.Occasionally, you'll read a story about him getting animated and going on a lengthy discourse, but it's usually when the question is about some arcane point of football history.

9. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

This is Part One of the Exit Speech...cya

10. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

Doubt it pal

FJF likes this.
  11. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Now I am sure he stays another year

12. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

It's time for Bowls to stop making dumb coaching decisions. There's no more excusing them.

13. forevercursed

forevercursed Well-Known Member

Can't think of a single thing Bowles does well as a coach. I mean have I seen worse? Of course. But he's still not any good. Gives off the vibe of a no nonsense disciplinarian but in reality he's anything but that

Our gameplans are never good. Poor clock management. Poor in game adjustments. Guys quit on him.

I think we're building something good here with Mac, but this team won't take the next step and get over the hump until Bowles is gone

ColoradoContrails likes this.
  14. jetophile

^Well, on the positive side, I think if and when Bowles gets the boot at least Sam Darnold will be excellent bait for luring a new potential HC to the Jets. Nobody wanted to freaking come here, and I think that is part of the reason why they kept him another year, to see who they landed. They landed him.

Since1969 likes this.
  15. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Oh, so because I think Bowles coaches like a giant vagina I don't know anything about the game? Cool story bro. You must be one of the cool kids who thinks he knows it all.

To win in the NFL you need to be aggressive and take risks. Bowles won't do it.

16. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Why are you so fucking weird? Like I made the comment with the intention of insulting you? Nah. - dude just coaches like a vag.

17. jetophile

Uh, I didn't say that nor did I imply it. I just said try being a little bit more inventive. I may be a kook, but at least I don't have a trigger temper. It is so easy to push your buttons, lol. I've seen it happen repeatedly.

18. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Personally I think Chris said FU to ALL NYJ fan by extending Todd & in fact by hiring him in the 1st place. Somehow U have to grasped that coaching is very, very important in FB see Belly, McVay & Pedersen. If U understand what I posted put your self in the position of owner & then tell us why you would hire Bowles as your HC
    Tks
    :mad:

19. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

oh so I guess we can turn this thread into the yearly "Todd Bowles will be fired" thread ... only for Bowles to continue coaching the next year. Is this the 3rd year in a row now?

TwoHeadedMonster and FJF like this.
  20. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Ive asked this before and you have conveniently avoided answ. What about Bowles’ resume did you not like when he was going through the interview process? As far as I could tell he was qualified as any other coach that had ever been hired in te nfl.