To all the haters saying nobody wants to play for this shit organization

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by GasedAndConfused, Jan 4, 2018.

1. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

it's not often a player says he loves playing for a team and wants to be back. they either don't comment or just say it's a businesss and it is what it is. I agree it's rare for a player to bash his current team, but it's just as rare as a player to praise them.

2. hornblower

hornblower Well-Known Member

Stupid plays are the ones that don't work. Maybe someone missed a block? Too conservative unless they heave it and it gets intercepted.

Noam likes this.
  3. hornblower

Yes you should. Leave the game calling to the professionals. They answer for their mistakes. Fans never do.

101GangGreen101 likes this.
  4. hornblower

I saw every home game in 1968. The only lesson is that good players make good coaches.

5. hornblower

Please. Give the Jets Brady or Phil Simms and Lawrence Taylor and coach's decisions don't matter at all.

6. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

One of the Posts of the Year

Should settle all the discussion about "team chemistry" that Johnston and his puppet Bowles try to sell us...

It's More like "I need job security so Coach not only is the next Lombardi but my best friend!"Smh10xs

7. NYJetsO12

If Brady was here Bowles would say he's throws the ball way too much..."give it to Billall or your out of here!!"

8. soh_vet

soh_vet Well-Known Member

Your posts absolutely suck. Are you 12? plus 1 gazillionnnnnn!!n!n!!n!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

9. boozer32

boozer32 Well-Known Member

Of course they would say these things and they know how much money the Jets have to spend. They will bolt to the higest offer. I don't think any of them will be back because all players want to play deep into the playoffs and beyong. Plus marketing, New York used to be a place to get the most exposure. But those days are over with the world wide web

10. boozer32

They love him cause he's a push over wimp. Players need direction and leadership.There is none of that with Bowles. I wouldn't like no one in position of authority that lets someone get away with things and does nothing about it. Wilkerson should have been put in check last year. Bottom line is they need to win more games than lose and I don't see Bowles transforming even with an all star player at every position. He sucks that bad.

11. boozer32

They love him cause he's a push over wimp. Players need direction and leadership.There is none of that with Bowles. I wouldn't like no one in position of authority that lets someone get away with things and does nothing about it. Wilkerson should have been put in check last year. Bottom line is they need to win more games than lose and I don't see Bowles transforming even with an all star player at every position. He sucks that bad.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  12. NYJetsO12

Put me on ignore Fool....no one else seems to mind

BTW people look at the CONTENT Of what of saying ...that's what's important

As far as I can see NOTHING productive is coming from you

So live with my posts...YOU are the 12 year old

boozer32 likes this.
  13. MurrellMartin

MurrellMartin Well-Known Member

Good players help make good coaches when said coaches are inferior to the more intelligent/football savvy ones.

That said, I'm tired of Head Coaches not getting blame when teams are less talented than others. This blame cannot fall solely on the General Managers. In this day and age, coaches have a say. Coaches have a voice. Maybe not as loud or as much as they did in the 60's or 70's, but to think Bowles is just given everyone and never has a say as to who comes onto this team is foolish. He should be held close to equally accountable alongside Maccagnan.

boozer32 and NYJetsO12 like this.
  14. AJT73

AJT73 Well-Known Member

Lets see how much they like playing here when they see the money they get from other teams. Some of these numbers might be off but I got info from this site. http://www.businessinsider.com/nfl-highest-paid-positions-2014-9

Avg. LB makes about 9.9 million. Davis had a career year and is good in the lockerroom. At the beginning of the year I would've said I'd keep him at 6 or 7 million. Think he is up to 8 or 9 million now. The way he played I'd do 3 years 27 million 10 million guarenteed.

Avg. CB makes 9.3 million. I'd say at 8 million a year I'd take Clairborne back. 3 years 24 million with 10 guarenteed.

Avg. te: 6.7 million. Sign him 3 years 21 million with 9 guarenteed.

Avg. DLineman: 8.7 million. Low end is 6.7 million. Ealy is a rotational player who disappeared the second half of the year. I wouldn't go above 4 million for him.

With 100 million in space expected it would take about 24 million for the Davis, Claiborn and Jenkins. 28 million if we include Ealy and I'd hold off on him until we are done signing others. That would give us about 75 million for other free agents. If we sign Cousins then 45-50 million left for another cb, olb rush end and a center. If we don't sign Cousins then we'd have another 25-30 million to get a few qbs and help along the line or even a number 1 receiver.

Resigning those three at the right price is the right move. We'll see when the time comes how much they want to come back. As they say money talks. I think Davis will come back. Claiborne and Jenkins I can see testing the market.

Jetaho likes this.
  15. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

All that cap room is probably another reason why these pending FAs are speaking so kindly about the coaching staff, team, and city.

boozer32 likes this.
  16. LarryAlRalph

LarryAlRalph Well-Known Member

Ealy's season mirrored that of the team. Started off stronger than anyone dared hope for, and then leveled off. Because other teams watch film and see what they're doing that needs to be stopped or at least dealt with. So unless I miss my guess, (I admit don't get a lot of games out here) but I'll bet a dollar to a pig's patoot that every DC who knows his job (that lets Rogers out, BTW) saw after a few games Ealy was the only real pass rush the Jets had and closed him off. And KR had no idea what to do about that.

boozer32 likes this.