Thnx God for the N.Y Knicks.

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by DefenseWinsChampionships, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Wow. You really ARE a lesbian.

2. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Women's basketball is more entertaining to watch than the Men's game. The players don't dominate the court as much. There are many more passes involved and the WNBA had zone defenses that were right out of the college game.

3. Dierking

I rest my case

Jonathan_Vilma and FJF like this.
  4. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

Cleveland will fold and give up Love for Melo. It isn't as if Love has been that meaningful for them.

JetsVilma28 likes this.
  5. Dierking

Love is always more meaningful in the WNBA.

NYJetsO12, JetsVilma28 and abyzmul like this.
  6. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

Well, it looks like the Knicks are determined to move Melo. They already reached out to the Clippers, Cavs and Celtics. At this point. I really don't want to see him traded for players. Give the Knicks the equivalent in cap space and a 1st + 2nd round pick. Love isn't going to turn around the knicks and neither is Blake Griffin. This upcoming draft class is DEEP. The more picks in this draft, the better and the Knicks already have a nice young base. I'd love to somehow get the Celtics to trade us the pick they got from the Nets because it will be early maybe even lotto winner. I'd trade Melo straight up for that pick, although I doubt Boston goes for that. Then the knicks can tank the rest of the year, have multiple early firsts and build this team properly, while saving cap space. Once they show promise, they can sign another top FA in a few years.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  7. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

I don't think Boston will trade that pick either. I do agree that Melo, Rose, AND Jennings should be moved for draft picks. Jennings to Cleveland for a future 1st would be terrific. maybe a 2019 first or 2020 first when the days of LeBron are numbered. Rose to Milwaukee? They seem like they are only a PG away from contending and I'm sure J Kidd will be able to work with Rose and help improve his game.

8. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

I'm guessing you have at least 3 daughters.

9. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

The WNBA is about the worst sport on the planet. Most women's sports are watchable when you talk about women's soccer, tennis, UFC and all that.

How are you possibly entertained by a 57-49 game?

10. Jonathan_Vilma

Phil Jackson continues to display his ineptitude as an executive by signing Melo to that max contract and allowing him to be one of only two players in the NBA with a no-trade clause (Dirk is the other). Then a year and a half later he decides he doesn't want him anymore.

Also, the Joakim Noah signing has proved to be absolutely awful. He was one of my favorite players and I thought it was a quality signing to play next to KP but he's been horrible and he's only going to get worse at that $18 million/year mark.

Philip is straight up stealing money from the Dolan's. I see an ugly divorce coming between he and the Knicks.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  11. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

The only thing entertaining about the WNBA is the NBA and ESPN's desperation to convince people it is entertaining.

Jonathan_Vilma and FJF like this.
  12. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

Knicks just lost to Atlanta in quadruple overtime.

13. Jonathan_Vilma

Incredible game. The Knicks got screwed all game long honestly. Tons of missed calls, including what should've been a technical on Dennis Schroder for tossing the ball into the crowd, and Melo being contacted twice while going to the bucket.

Knicks deserved to win that game. Paul Milsap played sixty minutes and the Knicks still couldn't box him out.

14. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

Only the Knicks could ruin Porzingis, now he's injury prone he can't shoot, can't rebound, can't defend, yet 3 weeks ago he was a phenom

15. Sam Hammer

Yep, I can't believe how many missed calls in that game. It wasn't even against both teams either, it was brutally inconsistent. Obvious foul Melo, should have gotten the and 1 for the game winner. The NBA is a friggin joke with officiating. Worst refs in all of sports, period.

16. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

Sasha Pullyatitz with two 4 pt plays!

Meelo rides the pine for the W!

17. Sam Hammer

Haha. The Knicks barely beat the terrible Nets. At least they finally won the 2nd of a back to back. If only this team could stay healthy. Might as well tank at this point.

18. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

So, should we still be thanking God for the Knicks, or for the overall ridiculousness of this thread?

#freecharlesoakley

JetsVilma28 likes this.
  19. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

20. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Phil Jackson...C Anthony...C Oakley

The Knicks have eclipsed the Jets in ineptitude across the board....Blow it up and send Phil to the Zen Monastary where they make you stand under the glacier waterfalls

matt robinson 17 and JetsVilma28 like this.