Things people do that piss you off.

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by eyedea, Mar 22, 2013.

1. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

This drives me nuts. Also I reaaallly hate when people don't pull up far enough at the drive thru so you are like a foot away from being able to order all because they either aren't paying attention or have shit depth perception and don't want to rear end the car in front of them.

2. wexy

wexy Member

The woman I like at the gym blew me off and is now dating a guy who did 12 years for armed robbery and never told her. She calls him "My Felon." She told me this before I went to New Orleans for my niece's graduation.

She texted me "Can you recommend a hotel in the French Quarter? We're all going in July.
    Now she needs something and they might rob the hotel....

3. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

That's another one... chicks who are attracted to bad dudes. I had this one friend who dated the same type of guy. Multiple children from different women, some sort of criminal past and no job. Finally one time she came crying to me "why do I always get hurt" I finally told her because she was fucking stupid. It didn't work as she became baby momma #3 from the very next guy. Big shock... he was around for a few weeks and then went bye bye. I didn't think she could do any worse but she proved me wrong...the new guy has gotten fired from 2 jobs in 6 months but guess who he lives with? Yup... my stupid friend and her 2 year old.

4. eyedea

eyedea Active Member

The question is why the fuck are you still talking to her?

5. eyedea

eyedea Active Member

Baby momma drama hood rat hoooooeeeeeeeees :eek:hmy:

6. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

It's like I don't understand how some women are so fucking stupid.

Now that I've started dating again I have a checklist of things that my ex did that pissed me off so if these girls show any of those qualities I bounce. I'm not that smart so how the fuck do all my female friends continuisly date the same loser with a different name?

Talk about red flag... if I meet a girl who has never been married, has kids from at least two different guys, hasn't worked in a year or two, has a criminal record and doesn't have any motivation why the fuck would I date her let alone let her move in with me?

Honestly If I go on a 1st date and the girl doesn't offer to go split the bill I'm done. I never let them pay on the 1st date but it's the gesture.

7. Usica

Usica New Member

People that sit in public places and click, file or chew their nails really bug me. The sound of the nails clicking actually sends chills down my spine and I have no idea why. I guess it's just a public decency thing.