The Russians are coming !!!

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Cman68, Feb 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Trump is jealous..

Antoni likes this.
  2. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

You bet. Putin's lapdog will probably be the first to call and congratulate on the win. "Congrats Vladimir! Now please don't release my shady business dealings with you as well as all the hoes I slept with and please forgive my idiot Diaper Don for meeting with your spies. NO COLLUSION!"

3. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Looks like the bulldyke Angela Merkel was the first to congratulate Putler on his fraud win. I hope the NSA read all your e-mails you stupid cunt.

4. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Anyone watch the Comey interview last night? Yes, agreed that Trump has the moral compass of a narcissistic sociopath (not Comey's wording, but close enough), but people get selective amnesia that Comey is not an innocent bystander and was also directly responsible for creating his own mess. He is also very much at fault for Shrillary losing the election than he will ever truly publicly admit or acknowledge as to impact. He gave that press conference about Hillary's email treason right before the election, a press conference that was against protocol, keeping it fresh in people's minds, and never charged her with anything. When Stephanopoulos asked him if his decision to say the email investigation was re-opened so close to the election was because he thought it wouldn't affect her chances to win, because ya know, no way in hell Donald Trump was going to win, his attitude was yeah, sorta. He outright screwed her. That's OK, because Hillary absolutely tooled Bernie Sanders, so sometimes what goes around comes around as an unexpected consequence.

Comey made some incendiary comments about Trump in an effort to throw Trump into a teenage Twitter frenzy, because hey, he is pushing the release of his book and wants to drive up sales. It will probably work. What I found the most amusing, though, HE COULDN'T REMEMBER WHERE HE WAS ON ELECTION NIGHT. The former Director of the FBI doesn't remember where he was on ELECTION NIGHT?! Haha, believe that one, I'll tell you another. Unless he was implying he couldn't remember if he was at Outback Steakhouse or Sizzler's.

5. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

A Reagan-appointed Judge in SDNY just made Trump and Stormy Daniels fixer Michael Cohen disclose his "anonymous" third client (He only has 3, including Trump and Republican donor Elliot Broidy who paid $1.6 million to a playmate he got pregnant). His third client is Sean Hannity. Nothing to see here. I'm sure it was just estate planning. Nothing to do with the Fox News propaganda machine or some other tawdry affair. Fair and balanced. Blah Blah Blah.

6. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Up until this point I assumed the whole collusion investigation was a joke. Now we actually have something to chew on. Hannity using the same lawyer as Trump is almost certainly just the tip of the iceberg. I suspect we'll soon learn they use the same dentist, grocery store and possibly even web sites. Straight dumpster fire here - massive bombshell.

7. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

I am trying to find any connection between the Russians, who are supposedly coming, and Stormy Daniels with Michael Cohen. Please help me.

8. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

I mean, there used to be a place to discuss such a thing on here, but it got locked for some reason.

9. jetophile

There's a fourth client! Bill Belichick! By the by, Bill O'Reilly is a lying groping pig! Before idiots carry on about anything, they better make sure they don't have any dirty laundry of their own, except the usual kind! Like skid marks in their boxers! If you're in politics and have a skeleton in your closet, you better make sure that thing is really dead before pointing fingers at other people like William Castle's Emergo! It's like when money-grabbing lying foul idiots from megachurches spew hatred about the gays! Then Pastor Hellfire is caught in a seedy motel doing gay things with a teenage male prostitute!

Signed,
    -Mrs. championjets69 :mad:

#49 jetophile, Apr 16, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  10. jetophile

The only other place to put it was in Russia/Syria! I didn't think it was worthy of a new thread! It was Russia related re: Comey! Learn how to read! You're probably drinking too much crappy red wine in Sonoma to see straight, you pinko!

Signed,
    -Mrs. championjets69 :mad::mad::mad:

11. jetophile

3.14159, man, 3.14159.

12. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

That forum wasn't for political discussions, it was for making people like you look stupid with no repercussions.

Someone throw a beat since I'm rhyming in a thread about Russians.

13. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

(1) Mueller referred it to SDNY, and they got warrant based upon wire fraud and campaign finance crimes, so you are correct that it is not part of the Russia probe and for now, is a separate criminal matter.

(2) Despite (1), Cohen has significant ties to Russia, Ukraine, Russian mobsters, money laundering, shady real estate etc.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/michael-cohens-ties-to-russia-crime-and-trump-w518941

(3) Hannity too has some shady Russian stuff, and is regularly used by russian bots to spread misinformation (i.e. propaganda) through Fox News. He also serves as a direct propaganda pipeline for Julian Assange.

http://www.newsweek.com/russians-fox-news-sean-hannity-mueller-trump-probe-789828
    http://observer.com/2018/01/sanctions-nunes-memo-reveal-donald-trump-sean-hannity-ties-to-russia/

It's all unraveling.

14. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

I don't get it but I do like pi.

I think it just hurt some snowflakes feelings that people are making fun of the Trumpy wumpy.

15. abyzmul

I think posts in that forum you were mentioning would give you concussions.

FJF likes this.
  16. abyzmul

The next day you'd be head-first into that toilet you're flushin'.

FJF likes this.
  17. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

It hurt my eyes looking at some pretty disgusting images in that thread and reading some of the garbage posted there. I also checked out several other SPORTS message boards and none of them had anything like that. I felt like I let it go for way too long and it was time to end it. Other political threads might follow soon.

nyjetsmets89 and abyzmul like this.
  18. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Czar chasm.

19. abyzmul

Seems like a good choice that he's shushin'.

FJF likes this.
  20. nyjetsmets89

nyjetsmets89 Well-Known Member

Trump voter as a moderator shuts down a thread where his beloved guy is getting shit all over. Can’t make this stuff up.

Noam likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.