The Recency Bias Is Strong With This Forum

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by HomeoftheJets, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Longsuffering88

Longsuffering88 Well-Known Member

I agree OP

It is why I'm embarrassed to be a JET fan. I'm disgusted with most "Jet fans" who go from suicide to super bowl week after week.

They are some of the dumbest fukks I've ever seen.

These are 3 facts I see, and I stand by them even if we win out in 2017.

1. Bowles sucks.

Sorry no matter how they finish...... the strategy, the in -game adjustments and the clock management suck. Rogers is not impressive imo. It's just cronyism. Bowles is a vet nut hugger and trying to save his job versus coaching to make the team grow.

2. We need to play young QB's. I don't care if we win 2 games or 7. I'd rather win 2 with kids than win 7 with Fitz 2.0. There is no such thing as learning how to win. You win or you don't. How did the 2000 Rams do it? There is no such thing as playing hard but losing with moral victories.

3. This league does not reward mediocrity. Win a lot or lose hard. 8-8 is hell forever.

You're free to hate my opinions but I've been watching this shit for decades and that's how I feel.

2. RIPJimLeonhard

RIPJimLeonhard Well-Known Member

This is sports in general, anyone sitting here claiming this is a Jets fan way thinking and reacting has never taken a step outside the Jets fanbase bubble and observed the rest of the sports world, this occurs in Basketball, Baseball, Hockey etc. Just a few weeks ago Big Ben had an atrocious game against the Jags and threw what? 5 INTs, people were railing him, claiming he's done, too old; now the Steelers sit relatively comfortably at the top of their division and the talks of the days of Big Ben being bad are behind us........ until he has another bad game of course. The way things are, sports are a reactive form of entertainment, every week there is a new sequence of events and every week there are new games and performances to discuss and react to on ESPN, Sportscenter, Twitter and so forth, bring in the viewers and get that money.

Walt White and FJF like this.
  3. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

Way to make a perfect example...attaboy

4. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

But it is a Jets fan way of thinking and reacting. It's also a Steelers fan way of thinking and reacting and an every other fan way of thinking and reacting. Doesn't mean I can't call it what it is.