The Official 2017-18 NHL Thread

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by The Dark Knight, Sep 13, 2017.

1. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Getting close now! Caps start Training Camp Friday.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Usually I wait a little longer to get excited for hockey, but you guys have seen the Jets this year right?

JetBlue likes this.
  2. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Yep getting close,,,,,we need this with Football season being done as far as the Jets until at least 2018 ! JT still unsigned,,,the team still pretty much the same,,,,,,oh Joy in Islanderville !!!

The Dark Knight likes this.
  3. The Dark Knight

The Metro will be a very competitive division this year. Obviously the defending champ Pens, Caps, Rangers and Blue Jackets are good, but I think the Isles, Flyers and Canes will all make playoff pushes too. The Devils are also improved. Should be fun.

CBG and Red Menace like this.
  4. JetLion77

JetLion77 New Member

As a Devils' fan, I'm excited to see an improved product on the ice. I also have low expectations on their finish this season because they're clearly in the middle of a rebuild (wow, that has a familiar ring). They play in what is arguably the best division in the NHL, so it'll be tough sledding and a lottery pick for this season. They'll be tough to beat, though.

The Dark Knight likes this.
  5. The Dark Knight

Yeah, I think the Devils will be fun to watch this year. Might have to wait a year or 2 to take the next step, but they are getting closer.