The New England Shenanigans/Miracles thread

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by forevercursed, Jan 13, 2018.

1. forevercursed

forevercursed Well-Known Member

Put it all here. All the miracles and officiating shenanigans that N.E. suddenly magically be receiving starting this evening.

Tonight against the Titans, you can expect...

Every N.E. receiver breathed on forty yards down the field will be drawing pass interference flags.

Titans defender held, twisted to the ground and nicks Brady's shoelace on the way down? Roughing the passer.

Gronkowski is clubbing every defensive back over the head like Stan Hansen circa 1983 while the refs laugh

Patriots running their quick screen nonsense/illegal pick plays. Not one will be called.

Titans will get a great kick punt return at some point today. An illegal block in the back will be called. Nobody will see it. It won't be picked up on any replay, and Nantz will just move on to the next play like this is normal

Mariotta hits Decker for a touchdown. Decker spikes the ball. Officials rule the spike nullifies possession. Award Patriots ball.

Titans intercept Brady. Flag. Titans have too many men on the field. Replay shows Titans actually had 10 men on the field. Refs huddle...call stands

Brady throws an incomplete pass and gets in refs face and screams in his ear for 40 seconds as he jogs off the field.

Titans player flagged for a hold next play looks at ref and shrugs shoulders. 15 yard personal foul/abuse of official is tacked on.

#1 forevercursed, Jan 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  2. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

I'm embarrassed for you.

3. Jets_Grinch

Jets_Grinch Well-Known Member

I wish i could say i don't expect at least half of this to happen tonight.

dogg likes this.
  4. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

5. forevercursed

First shenanigan. On a nice 1st down to Decker, Decker gets called for offensive PI as he gets jammed at the line and tries to break free. Absolutely no hint of offensive PI. Turns a first down to a 3rd and 14. Titans punt

NY Jets68 likes this.
  6. Section 336

Section 336 Well-Known Member

Next one - false start changed to defense giving NE a first down, should have been punting from inside 15.

7. forevercursed

It's just so easy to predict isn't it. I mean when the pro Patriots corruption and the bias is just right there, transparent and brazen

dogg and KurtTheJetsFan like this.
  8. forevercursed

Gronkowski initiates contact. Penalty on Tennessee for illegal contact

dogg and NY Jets68 like this.
  9. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

10. forevercursed

Patriots clock operator stops the clock with 0:01 seconds to go as the play is still going on giving the Patriots a field goal try.

11. GREG

GREG Well-Known Member

The calls sucked tonight but lets be honest the Pats kicked the Titans ass. Refs bias or not Ten wasn't winning. I hope the Jags win Sunday as I think they have a better shot at upsetting the Pats then the Steelers do.

12. langdon1975

langdon1975 Member

Except the Pats don't run the clock, the league does.

I think Gronk got flagged for pass interence six or seven times this season. All plays similar to Decker, barely pushing off on the defender draped over him. It was a bad call, but I don't think the Pats are claiming any of those losses were due to one or two blown calls. Obviously today that's the reason for the Titans loss. It can't be the QB getting sacked 8 times and Pats pretty much scoring at will after the first quarter, or the incredible clock management and use of timeouts by the Titans.

Today the SB champ will be decided. It's either New Orleans or Minnesota. Both of those teams will kill the Eagles and the AFC teams are no threat to those teams.

13. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

This is priceless. The Ten player held him, then reached out and grabbed his jersey as he was trying to run with him....

The OPI on Decker looks really weak on replay, but the ref in real time sees a WR with his arms outstretched and the DB falling. And the flag came out before the pass was thrown.

14. NotSatoshiNakamoto

The most annoying part of the game yesterday was listening to Romo gag on Brady's dick over every 2 yard dump off to a RB as if it was some epic feat only the great Tom Brady could pull off. Fuck outta here

dogg and NY Jets68 like this.
  15. forevercursed

Good luck Jaguars today against both your opponents.

dogg, NYJalltheway and NY Jets68 like this.
  16. forevercursed

The refs immediately get to work with NE down 14-3. A very late sketchy delay of game penalty on Jax followed by 70 free yards give NE a TD

17. forevercursed

Mercedes Lewis assaulted on a key 3rd down. No defensive holding called.

18. forevercursed

And people laughed at this thread. And yet everything legitimately came true.

Tell me again this league is fairly officiated? You shouldn't be able to predict this stuff. When one team can just randomly throw uncatchable balls and get PI flags and another can have players mugged and no penalties

dogg likes this.
  19. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

NE player fumbles the ball, Jacksonville player recovers and isn't touched, gets up, starts running the other way, play is blown dead. Play is called a fumble on the field. What?

dogg likes this.
  20. forevercursed

They may have actually said he was down initially.