The end of Francesa

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Yisman, Dec 21, 2017.

1. AJT73

AJT73 Well-Known Member

Francessa is threatening to leave. Please do. He is unlistenable. As I said before. New York sports radio with the 3-7 drive time is so awful with Francessa and Kaye. Both need to go ASAP. Anyone can take Francessa's spot. They'd do better. CMB, Tiki and Tierney anyone. Focus on your app. Has anyone paid 9 bucks for it?

As for Kaye. Take Rosenberg with you. Leave LaGrecca. He knows sports. The other two are clowns.

I drive home from work I don't even put on New York sports. It's ashame.

2. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

That's hilarious because LaGreca is a complete fraudster ass-clown. I agree 3-7 on WFAN is unlistenable I can never stomach changing to 660 during that time. Once upon a time I really didn't like Kay but I've learned to like listening to the guy and have no problem with him these days. Rosenberg adds entertainment value so I'm fine with him. But LaGreca, holy crap what a pompous phony - pay close attention the next time when Kay brings up a topic LaGreca knows nothing about, and how slowly he takes Kay's viewpoint as his own then by the end of the segment acts like he's an expert it's something fundamental to his belief system. Hate that fat loser so much

Best show by far is Humpty & Canty

CBG likes this.
  3. AJT73

AJT73 Well-Known Member

Can't agree with you more on Francessa. Should've stayed retired. Many moons ago he was good. It was time to go when he left. Now he is an angry old man and unlistenable. I think he just yells. Work on your app and let Mongo Nation pay for you there.

Humpty and Canty. They are really good and agree with you there too.

I'll have to listent to Kaye about LaGrecca. Maybe because he did the Jet pre and post I built him up a bit. Between podcasts and other options I don't usually listen. Just sad that NY sports is brutal listen to from 3-7 on the radio.

4. GordonGecko

I'm fine with greca doing Jets and Rangers game, it's when he plays radio host that he turns into a dumpster fire. Ever hear his rant about how Guacamole is a made up conspiracy that no one could possibly want to eat it?

5. Rollo Tomassi

Rollo Tomassi Well-Known Member

The reason why Humpty is so good is because he's got fuck you money and honestly doesn't give a shit and says whatever he wants to say--and usually its locker room trashy funny ass stuff, and because he was a wild man playing hockey as a teen, college and in the pros.

He's got 1000 great stories.

6. GordonGecko

haha yeah, when he retired young he went into a depression and was spending days in his basement getting fat. Allan Hahn pulled him out and got him to try radio. DiPietro didn't take it seriously at all and was getting bleeps on the air and passing really sexually explicit jokes and stories. But they got ratings and their schtick was we'll keep doing it until we get fired. There was a big ESPN company event and Rick got up and mocked the president of ESPN in front of everyone. Every employee who naturally feared for their job were speechless but he was up there laughing and the ESPN president laughed with him. Eventually he started being a little more careful when he got a full time contract

7. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Just found this post..Steve Somers is hilarious

i live in DE now and cant get 660 very well ..Is Somers on Sirius?

8. Rollo Tomassi

Rollo Tomassi Well-Known Member

Why isn't he on with Hahn any more? Did they have a falling out?

Lol I'm listening to Humpty and Canty right now.

9. GordonGecko

I just assume that Hahn was too dry so ESPN replaced him. The official story is that Hahn didn't like the mid-day schedule because of not enough time spent with his family or some other BS like that

10. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

It’s can’t miss radio. I think Rothenberg is absolutely hilarious as well. I love him solo on Saturday mornings.

11. GordonGecko

super annoying guy but for some reason I still listen to him even the solo show which is a big difference from Francessa which I cant even stand for one minute

12. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Had to bump this, but I encourage those that use twitter to follow this account. Its a goldmine

alleycat9 and FJF like this.
  13. 101GangGreen101

This one is the best one, I was fucking dying yesterday.

Sam Hammer, jilozzo and BrowningNagle like this.
  14. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

MF is a trip......just like a politician. my uncle grew up with him in long beach and were friends. We actually went to the same grade school and high school but he (MF) preceded me by 12-13 years.

15. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

I thought he died years ago?

Red Menace likes this.
  16. 101GangGreen101

Hes back and better then ever!

17. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

Did Francesa address the Virginia thing? Its nice that the evidence exists, he always denies saying things.

18. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

I love when Francessa owns himself. I can't believe he's still on the air, his main way to make points is to repeat the same point three times in a row instead of offering supporting reasons. This video "remix" is appropriate.

101GangGreen101 likes this.
  19. AJT73

AJT73 Well-Known Member

Kaye and Francessa make New York drive time unbearable. Thank god for Radio.com, Tunein, Spotify, and Podcasts. Hopefully he retires again soon so we can get someone we can listen to in New York.

20. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

is that really his twitter thing..."backaftathis". LOL thats pretty funny.