The Dunces Have Elected A Dunce

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by RonPi, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Too many. Obama also deported illegals and banned travel. Trump's MO is take things Obama did and make them much worse. Having said that, prepare for large-scale tapps.

2. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Finally we get a clear explanation-

When he said Obama wiretapped him he didn't mean Obama and he didn't mean wiretapping.

Br4d and mute like this.
  3. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Nobody knew surveillance was so complicated.

4. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

No argument there. I just find the issue of lost insured an irrelevant criticism when the media has defended Obamacare despite the lost insurance rampant within it.

5. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

http://www.salon.com/2017/03/14/int...to-benedict-arnold-as-were-ever-going-to-get/

"You are absolutely correct. I think that the activities that have occurred and the thing that we’re seeing indicate a scandal on an order of magnitude greater than anything that’s occurred in the 20th century. What’s occurring now is as close to Benedict Arnold as I think we’re ever going to get in American history. It had better be because the only alternative to what we’re seeing with this information is, if it’s not espionage, then it will be the largest financial scandal in American history.

One would think that someone would have taken Trump’s associates aside and told them, about the ambassador and others, “These guys are Russian spies using diplomatic status as cover?” Did they not understand that or did they just ignore it?

You would think that the former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, Michael Flynn — who had his own coterie of spies, by the way — would know that. But what would override that? Only one of two things would override that. This incredible belief that you give me a boatload of money and I get a boatload of money. Then you get these incredible, unbelievable returns promised to you, and you bring in more people. That’s what we’re seeing here, in this whole crew . . . and I refer to them in my book as “the Kremlin crew” . . . in that they saw relationships with Russia and the extractive energy industries as an ATM that would make them madly wealthy beyond anything if they controlled the levers of government.

The only other way to explain it is that they ideologically bought into [the idea] that Vladimir Putin is the greatest man on Earth and that the Russian antidemocratic system and autocracy is their way of life. I can’t believe that. I think they wanted to win at all costs, and at the end of “win at all costs,” whether that meant cooperating with Russia or working with them, there was the promise of outrageous quantities of money."

Ron

6. mute

mute Well-Known Member

The Latest: Trump releases tax info ahead of TV report

WASHINGTON — The Latest on President Donald Trump (all times EDT):

8:35 p.m.

The White House says President Donald Trump made more than $150 million in income in 2005 and paid $38 million in income taxes that year.

The acknowledgement comes as MSNBC host Rachel Maddow says she has obtained part of Trump's 2005 tax forms.

The White House is pushing back pre-emptively, saying that publishing those returns would be illegal.

It says, "You know you are desperate for ratings when you are willing to violate the law to push a story about two pages of tax returns from over a decade ago."

The White House adds that it is "totally illegal to steal and publish tax returns" and is bashing the "dishonest media."

Trump refused to release his tax returns during the campaign, claiming he was under audit.

__

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...leases-tax-info-ahead-of-tv-report/ar-AAolPs4

7. mute

mute Well-Known Member

well that was a fail. Congrats Rachel Maddow..

8. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

BFD. The American people now have seen a total of four pages (out of over 300 probably) of the president's tax returns from the past 20+ years. Somewhat less than full disclosure, I believe. Can't wait until his audit is over so we can see all the rest. Sure.

9. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...get-400-million-from-chinese-on-marquee-tower

"A company owned by the family of Jared Kushner, President Donald Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser, stands to receive more than $400 million from a prominent Chinese company that is investing in the Kushners’ marquee Manhattan office tower at 666 Fifth Ave.

The planned $4-billion transaction includes terms that some real estate experts consider unusually favorable for the Kushners. It provides them with both a sizable cash payout from Anbang Insurance Group for a property that has struggled financially and an equity stake in a new partnership."

Ron

10. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

Disgraced Trump pick for national security team registers as a foreign agent

"Monica Crowley registers as foreign agent working for Doug Schoen for Ukrainian oligarch Victor Pinchuk. https://t.co/mdwX3oiyZ4

— Chuck Ross (@ChuckRossDC) March 14"

Ron

11. mute

mute Well-Known Member

Sent from my KFASWI using Tapatalk

12. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

Stop trying to compare Trump's travel ban that illegal deported American residents and Obama's visa ban. That's two different things.

13. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Not sure why I should care about a 12 year old Tax return...

14. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

Because she needs ratings.

JetsVilma28 likes this.
  15. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Narrative shot lol

[​IMG]

16. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

37,000,000 in taxes, in one year. More than Bernie will ever pay in taxes , more than Bernie will ever make in his lifetime. The man loves America. Can't be bought like these other shills. We are lucky/blessed.

17. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Which Americans were deported illegally?

18. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

19. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Let's not lose our heads.

Ralebird, mute, stinkyB and 2 others like this.
  20. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

My point was that comparing Obamacare to Trumpcare isn't better than comparing their bans, ie not a good argument.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.