The Dunces Have Elected A Dunce

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by RonPi, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nyjetsmets89

nyjetsmets89 Well-Known Member

At least someone's keeping count. Thanks ref :D:D:D

2. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

ISIS is fake news. They don't exist. Voila! 30 days and they're gone...

3. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Joe, I was referring to Cons outside the TGG universe. This thread is a liberal thread started by and for the Left. The Presidential thread was for Trumpkins who were just tickled pink they won. What the Cons didn't foresee was the Left not going quietly into the night. "We have just begun to fight" sound familiar?

For the most part, 45 has absolutely been obsessed by (in no particular order):

Fake Media
    His Electoral Victory count
    His Inaugural Parade Crowd
    His Executive Orders
    His Golf Game
    Hillary
    Obama
    Protesters

Now for the most part, Cons have been kowtowing to Fearless Leader. The price for that is now they're cowering in far distant corners of their states to avoid their own constituents at town hall meetings. Its gotten so bad for Chaffetz that citizens in DC are helping his challenger in Utah! Trying to say they're (protesters) all paid is the same mistake the Dems made about the Tea Party hopefully with the same results for HoR and the Senate in 2018. Even the Evil George Soros doesn't have that much cash on hand.

Looks like all those snowflakes turned into a snowstorm doesn't it...Careful or that snowstorm might cause an avalanche. :)

#Yeti

#1463 Cman68, Feb 26, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
    HomeoftheJets likes this.
  4. Cman68

Compliments of the New York Times:

5. Br4d

Trump: the Truth isn't hard, the Truth is that I'm President and so what I say is the Truth and anybody who says otherwise is just spreading fake news.

6. PickSix

PickSix Well-Known Member

Truth and NYT. Gonna have to take some time to digest that one.

joe likes this.
  7. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

NYT >>> DJT.

8. PickSix

I know he says horrible things, wake me up when he does horrible things. NYT admits to their ineptitude, then tries to spew Truth....like I said, I'm gonna take time to digest that....

joe likes this.
  9. Cman68

I believe that's what everyone is trying to do. Keep him from doing horrible things in spite of himself. As long as the light shines bright, that's the only check and balance DJT has at the moment.

10. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Is the NYT a liberal paper? Yes. Do they make mistakes? Yes again. But they're like the WSJ, a source with a political leaning but one that tries to get the big things right. Not in the same league as Trump's preferred extremist sources like Breitbart. There are insane liberal versions of Breitbart, like Addicting Info. http://addictinginfo.org/ If the Democrats ever started citing those guys, I'd be all over them for it, but it doesn't happen.

11. PickSix

Yeah, you're probably right

12. nyjetsmets89

nyjetsmets89 Well-Known Member

Detaining scientists and researchers? Or how about that failed Yemen raid? NYT just wrote an article on how the father the commando killed in the raid didn't even want to meet Trump. But the NYT is just politicizing it right? :rolleyes:

13. joe

joe Well-Known Member

I did. . You like?​

Fixed.​

Ironically Br4d, I think the "voilà ...30 days and gone" sarcasm also underscored Barack's naive, shot-sighted dismissiveness when it came to ISIS...or was it 'Daesh' (and btw wth was the motive behind that semantical weak sauce?...to get a rise out of an already psychotic group? seriously?..).​

Got it, fair enough.​

Got it......but, this then IS a liberal circle jerk.:) And that's ok, I just didn't know it was to imply "by invitation only." No sweat - because while I didn't vote for the target of Ron's ire, intolerant groupthink isn't exactly my bag either. .

"Compliments of?" I only wish. All's I know is that the blue-bagged NYT "whomp" that hits my driveway every morning around 5:30 gets billed annually to my credit card; nothing 'compliments' of the NYT....hell this ain't the Scranton-Wilkes-Barre local rag we're talking about... :razz:​

14. Cman68

You actually PAY for the NYT every morning? I'm impressed. I scan their articles on occasion and pretty much cherry pick. Then again, I do the same with the Post and the NYDN. I'm an equal opportunity cheapskate.. :)

joe likes this.
  15. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Yep and that 'whomp' on the driveway is double on Saturday, normally the "thinnist newspaper day" (with Wednesday being the thickest as any kid with a paper route could attest to) when it includes the 'Sunday Sections' but unfortunately the effin' NYT decided to discontinue the Sunday 'Automotive' section (two thumbs down).

16. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Well, if you think everybody can be neatly sorted into three boxes, that doesn't say much for your thought process, or reality. How is it you decided I belonged in the "lib" box? Certainly not just on my disapproval of Trump, right?

17. Br4d

I never rally understood the ISIL stuff either. It does make more sense (Islamic State in the Levant) and it probably is what the intelligence briefers were using and that's probably why Obama used it.

ISIS is a stupid acronym for us to use. It's sexy (associated with Goddess of Love, Mother Goddess, Goddess of Magic, etc) and it's associated with Egyptian culture lore and it's just a bad piece of advertising for a bunch of murderous thugs.

All of that said most people did not understand why he was using it because he never made that clear and so it made him seem just more out of touch to a lot of voters who considered him off the reservation in the first place.

18. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_..._hard_to_trust_reince_priebus_fbi_claims.html

"Trump has a record of lying about Russia. “I have nothing to do with Russia,” he asserted at a Feb. 16 press conference. “I have no anything. … Don’t speak to people from Russia.” But last spring, the Wall Street Journal reported that Trump “warmly greeted” Russia’s U.S. ambassador, Sergey Kislyak, at a private reception just before proposing bilateral reconciliation. In November, Russia’s deputy foreign minister confirmed that “there were contacts” between Russia and Trump’s team during the campaign. And at a real estate conference in 2008, Donald Trump Jr. said of the Trump Organization: “Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets.”

Trump’s aides also have a record of bogus denials. Last month, Vice President–elect Mike Pence, incoming White House chief of staff Reince Priebus, and incoming White House press secretary Sean Spicer insisted that Michael Flynn, Trump’s national security adviser in waiting, hadn’t discussed any penalties or sanctions in a Dec. 29 conversation Flynn had with Kislyak. The Washington Post, in a Feb. 9 article citing “nine current and former officials,” said Flynn had. Thanks to surveillance, we now know that those officials and the Post, not the White House, were correct."

Ron

19. joe

joe Well-Known Member

No, three boxes suffice and besides, the "other" category serves to avoid any clutter.

Now, would you like to be placed in another box?

20. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Trump today "nobody knew healthcare could be so complicated"

... holy shit what a mess

HomeoftheJets and Dierking like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.