The Dunces Have Elected A Dunce

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by RonPi, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NotSatoshiNakamoto

It was a rainbow themed wedding cake. Should the government be able to force a Jewish Baker to make a wedding cake with nazi symbols on it?

abc and Section 336 like this.
  2. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

The government shouldn't be able to force a baker to make a rainbow cake. But that isn't what happened. The gay couple eventually got a rainbow cake from another baker, but they didn't ask the original baker for a rainbow cake when he refused service. He refused to make them any wedding cake, rainbows or not.

#62 HomeoftheJets, Nov 19, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
  3. nyjetsmets89

nyjetsmets89 Well-Known Member

What Nazi is going into a Jewish bakery? They don't know how good the Jewish bakeries are.

4. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

"There’s also the fact that when Flynn began receiving classified national security briefings as part of the Trump
    team, he was also working as an intelligence consultant for international clients,
    including a Dutch company owned by a wealthy Turkish businessman with ties to
    Turkey’s autocratic President Recep Tayyip Erdogan. What makes this more alarming,
    in terms of tolerance for autocracy, is Flynn’s friendliness with Russia. He’s
    been criticized for appearing on Russian state-controlled media and for attending
    a dinner with Vladimir Putin in Moscow. And, it should be said, Flynn’s son
    (who is also his father’s chief of staff) has also pushed conspiracy theories
    and racist memes on social media."

Ron

5. NotSatoshiNakamoto

well that's gay

6. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

well, that's the whole point. If you refuse someone service based on their membership in a protected class you are discriminating against them illegally.

7. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

our snowflake president elect couldn't handle a little criticism of Mike Pence at a play. Like many teenagers he had to go to twitter to air out his feelings. He needs a safe space

8. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

There's already a safe place in DC. It's called Congress. Where they can do whatever they want without punishment and protesting them is pretty much illegal.

9. Cidusii

Cidusii Well-Known Member

Watching what the cast said, I don't know how anyone can even call it criticism or even close to disrespectful lol. Pence even shrugged it off.

10. Section 336

Section 336 Well-Known Member

I disagree saying people are afraid your administration is going to take away peoples rights was pretty uncalled for and disrespectful given the time and place it was addressed.

abc likes this.
  11. Greenday4537

It's totally called for. As for respectful, it doesn't really matter when your campaign is built on kicking out immigrants.

12. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

one word makes a difference

13. Section 336

Section 336 Well-Known Member

I am not saying what people may or may not feel, they have the right to believe and feel as they choose.

The actor took advantage and abused the situation of having a captive audience, who were not there to hear his personal political opinions.
    The VP elect should be able to attend a show with his family without being subject to such nonsense.

Entertainers need to keep their opinions to themselves, nobody gives a shit.

I have tickets for Hamilton for next year, I may just save the $ of a trip to NY and sell them for a tidy profit instead.

14. Greenday4537

People could have left if they wanted to. No one was stopping them. The doors weren't locked. Pence could have left himself.

And he has picked a job where it is your job to help enforce the will of society. Listening to those people is part of his job and that job is 24/7. Even when on vacation, he is not immune to being forced to do his job. I don't care if he's at a funeral, he has a job to do.

He has a right to speak and a lot of people care. Most of the country cares about the issue. Just because you don't care doesn't mean no one else cares. Personally I hope everyone everywhere lets Trump and Pence hear about it 24/7.

RonPi likes this.
  15. nyjetsmets89

nyjetsmets89 Well-Known Member

fag

16. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

But he's the VP of the United States, not the VP of Russia. Of course he has to hear it, and it's not nonsense.
    Do you understand what's going on?

Ron

17. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Who are you, the PC police? Freedom of speech baby!

18. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Sounds like you need a safe space just like Trump. Middle aged men these days and their fragile little psyches.

19. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

What's amazing to me is, people shit on Obama and his family for 8 straight years relentlessly. Now a VP goes to a play, gets an earful and an apology is demanded? From what I heard of the statement, Pence blew it off since it really wasn't anything near as disrespectful as what has been said about Obama and his wife and their children.

If Pence blew it off, why is Trump pissed off? Its not like he's under the impression that everybody loves him. If Trump can't handle this, he's in for a long 4 years. Dishing out insults is far easier than taking them. Or so it seems..

I had no idea the Alt-Right was so sensitive..

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  20. NotSatoshiNakamoto

The funniest part of the whole Hamilton thing is that pence doesn't give a shit. That's what freedom sounds like is what he said. He's right.

Edit: didn't see cmans post above before posting

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.