The Dunces Have Elected A Dunce

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by RonPi, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

There's no power to be had by 3rd and 4th parties under the US electoral system. The closest they can come is insurgencies inside one of the existing parties as the Tea Party tried with the Republicans and Bernie Sanders tried with the Democrats. Bill Clinton actually led a successful insurgency that brought the Democrats back to the center and the GOP response was to run far right - thus enabling the Tea Party's insurgency.

We're going to need a constitutional convention if we really want a multi-party system and nobody in the two main parties wants that. Too much to lose and not enough to gain.

2. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Agreed it’s not going to happen. Not if people would just blindly pull the lever for the 2 worst candidates this country has seen because they are worried about the other side winning.

Br4d likes this.
  3. Satan

Satan Well-Known Member

cover ups are hard work

4. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

You do realize that Flynn just plead guilty and is now cooperating with the investigation, so he is giving them the "what" you speak of? Why would the feds cut a deal if all that Flynn had was that Trump told Flynn to call the Russians to say "Hi"?

5. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Can I get an apple pie with that?

Lol

It's perfectly legal for the transition team to interact with foreign governments.

Poor ABC. Sad!

#4005 NotSatoshiNakamoto, Dec 1, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
  6. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Most times a plea deal is worked out before the person making that deal tells all he knows. A plea deal doesn't work if you tell everything you know before making the deal.

I guess we will see soon enough what they have, I mean was it like Sen.Tunney meeting with the KGB to tell them Kennedy would ease U.S. attitude toward USSR in Afghanistan if they helped Kennedy win the primary by influencing the election?

7. NotSatoshiNakamoto

So how was this nothing burger? I suspect it was a bit bitter.

Fake news strikes again.

8. nyjetsmets89

nyjetsmets89 Well-Known Member

There was nothing to hide!

9. NotSatoshiNakamoto

10. NotSatoshiNakamoto

BTW, it looks like the tax bill is going to pass. IMO this locks up 2020 for Trump. Enjoy your weekend my liberal super heroes.

11. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Ouch.

You might like Pence even better. I know I certainly won’t.

stinkyB likes this.
  12. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

And this sums up what is wrong with the two party system. A tax bill that's going drastically increase our debt and fuck over so many people is praised by one side just because fuck the other side.

Ralebird likes this.
  13. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

There is no way that Flynn cuts a deal and agrees to cooperate at this stage without getting a substantial reduction in his, and/or his son's, potential charges. Conversely, there is no way the FBI cuts a deal with Flynn and takes those charges off the table without knowing what he has to say. Doing that erases all of their leverage (the potential charges) and allows Flynn to offer meaningless testimony. If Flynn has nothing of value (in prosecutorial/investigative terms) to offer, there's no need to resolve his case until the investigation is complete.

I'm not going to address your (Faux News, Limbaugh's) deflection, and you can start another thread where you discuss Hilary's emails, Benghazi, Tunney, Obama's birth certificate, or whatever. This thread is about our sitting President, who is currently under investigation by the FBI and has surrounded himself with criminal conspirators. If you want equivalence, go research Watergate - that is where this is headed.

nyjetsmets89 likes this.
  14. NotSatoshiNakamoto

this investigation is a massive pile of shit so far. not a shred of evidence of collusion has come up.

lying to the fbi. cool story bros.

[​IMG]

15. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Easy, tiger. It’ll be okay.

16. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

It's true there is no way Flynn cuts a plea unless he gets a good deal but you say no way FBI cuts a deal unless they know what he has to say. How exactly does Flynn have any power to negotiate his deal if he tells them everything before hand.

I don't understand what you mean by, "(Faux News, Limbaugh's) deflection". I brought up a very similar situation for comparison, only difference is we know most of the facts of what I posted, and we don't know what will come out about the current situation.
    Potential Presidential candidate sends someone to negotiate with Russia to try and help get him elected, I can see why you think there is no equivalence to the current situation. And it was reported by Tim Sebastian originally, former Moscow correspondent for the BBC, back in 1992, well before Fox News.

17. nyjetsmets89

nyjetsmets89 Well-Known Member

Fucking clueless lol. Flynn' "lying to the FBI" charge is a small fry to this whopper of corruption within the Trump campaign and administration. You think this was all Flynn was guilty of? This was the lesser charge in exchange for cooperation to fry the real fish....sessions, kushner, trump jr, and the don himself

18. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

"Democrats refusal to give even one vote for massive Tax Cuts is why we need Republican [Child Molester] Roy Moore to win in Alabama," Trump tweeted. "We need his vote on stopping crime, illegal immigration, Border Wall, Military, Pro Life, V.A., Judges 2nd Amendment and more. No to Jones, a Pelosi/Schumer Puppet!"

---

well there we have it. the people of Alabama should elect a child molester so Trump & his elitist buddies can save some money come tax season

19. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I can't wait for the second helping of liberal tears Trump delivers at the conclusion of this investigation. It may be even better than the forthcoming 2020 victory.

20. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

Do you really think the guy is quality person to hold the position of President of the United States? (and no.... using the term "Clinton", "Democrat", and "Liberal" should not be part of your answer) ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.