The Dunces Have Elected A Dunce

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by RonPi, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NotSatoshiNakamoto

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...689a9f2d84e_story.html?utm_term=.33f5d08bba28

2. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

I do have to point out how absolutely asinine a statement this is. So you obviously think 20% of U.S. uranium reserves was enough for Russia to use to blow the U.S. to hell, not the 800 megatons of weapons they already have? And you also think that would be Russia's first move upon getting that uranium? All out nuclear war?

You topped yourself again.

stinkyB and NotSatoshiNakamoto like this.
  3. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

Do you actually believe if Russia launched nuclear warheads at the US we’d just sit back and watch them land, and not retaliate? Because the fact that we’d likely return the favor to Russia is probably why Russia hasn’t launched a nuclear attack and instead has focused on the cyber route.

4. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

they are kicking our asses in the cyber route

5. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I don't know why they bother when they could just smoke us with nukes

JetBlue likes this.
  6. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

BrowningNagle likes this.
  7. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

I'll derail the silliness of nuclear bombardment and get this bash back on track... ;)
    One for Mr. Dierking

8. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

That wasn’t weapons grade uranium. It’s material freely available on world markets.

9. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Well to be fair, no uranium when first mined is weapons grade but the yellow cake from the mining process, from Unranium One, can be refined into weapons grade. Pretty sure but not 100% on that.

10. BrowningNagle

its not even uranium, its mining rights. Its a tiny drop in the bucket compared to the amount of access Rosatom has to uranium around the world. They bought it because they want access to Uranium One's production rights in Kazakhstan as it is larger and borders Russia. The whole thing is incredibly stupid to worry about on many levels and speaks to Trump's ignorance about world affairs and nuclear weapons in general.

if you want to worry about raw materials as a national security concern you should be thinking about China's near monopoly on rare earth metals. These elements are the backbone of modern technology and we have to go through China for everything.

But Trump needs a distraction so let's have Sessions launch a special counsel about something very un-important that happened a couple years ago. Its so stupid. We are going backwards as a country with these petty political games

11. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Obama's FBI was aware of and investigating Russia using bribery and extortion in an attempt to obtain the rights to that Uranium. Was that due to Obama's ignorance or was it cool when his administration was looking into it and putting gag orders on informants? Such unimportant.

Were the agencies involved in approving the deal even made aware of this?

#3911 NotSatoshiNakamoto, Nov 15, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
  12. BrowningNagle

you post so much innuendo from cheesy fringe outlets and sensational yellow journalists that it is hard to take anything you post seriously. I mean when you think Hillary Clinton was running a pizza shop pedophile ring then try and pretend you are serious about something like this it loses its luster.

As for your post though- its odd that you would bring up all the government scrutiny and protocol that the original deal went through and yet also try to claim we need a special investigation because it was a backroom deal with Hillary & her foundation. It doesn't make any sense as this post of yours pretty much negates the whole idea behind this "concern"

BacktoQueens likes this.
  13. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I don't even know what you're talking about when you keep bringing up a Hillary Clinton Pizza sex shop. Is that some sort of fantasy you have about eating a pizza off clintons box?

You claim to be very interested in nailing traitors to the wall. If there are facts that seem to indicate we had traitors inside the Obama admin I'd think you'd want those investigated. Unless of course you're only concerned with people who could be traitors when they're republican. This seems to be the case.

14. BrowningNagle

no not at all. I want Mueller to look at all traitors. He is doing a good job so far.

15. NotSatoshiNakamoto

OK and if Sessions DOJ does I assume you'll be good with that too. If he nails Clinton for money laundering I'm sure you'll call her a traitor.

16. BrowningNagle

Sessions can't recall a single thing from the past year as evidenced by his own testimonies in front of Congress. I don't think in his mental state he could perform well in something so important as this uranium deal nonsense.

But sure if Mueller finds Hillary was guilty of selling nuclear weapons to Russia or killing Seth Rich or running a pedophile pizzeria, lock her up. I don't give a shit about hillary clinton. Unlike the trump people I don't hero worship politicians.

#3916 BrowningNagle, Nov 15, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
    Ralebird and HomeoftheJets like this.
  17. Dierking

Eight different agencies signed off on that deal. Of course it’s certainly possible they were all corrupt underlings of the Clinton foundation. We’ll never know unless it’s investigated.

BacktoQueens and nyjetsmets89 like this.
  18. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I don't know why Russia even bothered with making this deal when they could have just nuked the US.

BTW, aren't you just a little curious about why Uranium One shareholders gave $145 million to the Clinton Foundation? My guess is that they're just huge philanthropists but maybe there's something more to it.

19. Dierking

Really, I'm more curious as to why clinton was having her own staffers murdered, to be honest.

nyjetsmets89 likes this.
  20. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I think it's mostly because she's a smelly bitch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.