The Dunces Have Elected A Dunce

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by RonPi, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I mean we know the Clinton run DNC paid for the unsubstantiated dossier. We know that Christopher Steele worked with Russian operatives to come up with the report. We know that fusion gps met with the Russian lawyer before and after her meeting with Trump Junior where she was claiming to have dirt on Hillary.

Not sure what exactly qualifies as collusion but I am fairly certain that had all of this been known about the Trump campaign instead of the Clinton campaign you wouldn't need more evidence.

2. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

I thought it was republicans that paid for the trump pee pee document

3. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Republicans started the research. When Trump won the DNC picked it up and added Steele who worked with the Russians.

4. BrowningNagle

Ohhh. okay. We'll we will see how that plan works out for ya. Mueller already nabbed a couple traitors in Manafort & his butt buddy. They are keeping some cells open for other traitors like Flynn & Son, probably Superman Kushner too

This tells us that Mueller is doing his job. If Hillary is the spawn of Satan like you suggest they will bring her up on charges. What can we do besides see how it all plays out. The rest is fake news media speculation

5. NotSatoshiNakamoto

You mean the guy who was running the FBI when we knew Russia was fucking around with bribery, extortion & kickbacks to try and obtain US uranium? And then the Obama administration including Clinton agreed to allow them to purchase 20% of our Uranium? Did Mueller's FBI make this information available to them? What is going on here?
    http://thehill.com/policy/national-...sian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration

Mueller can get Manafort on all the money laundering charges he wants. It still has nothing to do with what his special council is tasked to do. The Flynn thing too. Yes, I understand he can and should prosecute all crimes he finds, but the whole thing stinks to high heaven if you ask me.

Go get 'em Mueller.

6. BrowningNagle

I'm sure it seems wrong to you but I think sending traitors to jail is a good thing. Did you see the fake news was saying that Flynn was working on behalf of the Turkish government while he was National Security Advisor of the United States? I know its probably fake news but I'd like to get to the bottom of that

7. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Manofort money laundering makes him a traitor? lolz I thought it meant Trump was colluding. Or something.

You guys can't even make up your mind about what was wrong about the situation.

These charges being brought are fine. I don't and haven't argued against them. But we don't need a special council to address these things.

They have nothing to do with Trump campaign and Russian collusion, do they?

8. BrowningNagle

There was no Russian intervention let alone collusion. Putin explained it to our dumbass president and he believed him. case closed

9. BrowningNagle

look NSN. I am just a regular blue collar American, not an elitist reality TV celebrity type, so I don't claim to have all the answers like they do. I don't say "believe me" and then make a bunch of false promises. All I can do is rely on the work our legal system produces. Trump's campaign manager was charged with felony conspiracy against the United States charges. Maybe he had nothing to do with the Trump campaign while serving as campaign manager, I don't know, but I consider him a traitor

10. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I mean you can read the indictment yourself and see what it's about. It's public information.

11. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

Every crime can be labled conspiracy against the state... That's why it's The State VS You... fancy wording to impress the media won't make Uranium Bob's bs charges stick...

Ask Senator Ted Stevens...

Now I'll retreat back to my hole for few more years.

12. nyjetsmets89

nyjetsmets89 Well-Known Member

How much Uranium do we have again? And you say Russia has 20% of it...tell me why then Russia needed to purchase ads on Facebook and Twitter....they could have just taken us out with the uranium hillary handed to them(one of 9 agencies that had to approve the deal mind you)

13. NotSatoshiNakamoto

This is a brilliant point. Russia could have just launched nukes at the US instead of messing with Facebook and Twitter. At least you're trying.

The Waterboy likes this.
  14. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

You can't expect him to come up with a reasonable reply, it not his repertoire. He is limited to strictly inane comments that are completely off the mark of what's being discussed.

15. nyjetsmets89

So no you're not aware of the US uranium reserves? Kk

16. nyjetsmets89

So you want to answer for NSN? By all means waterboy let's see what ya got

17. nyjetsmets89

How does one expect Russia to get this uranium out of the US and into Russia?

18. The Waterboy

Are you questioning the 20% figure of in-situ recovery production number at the time of the sale of Uranium One? That was a number the NRC gave in 2010 when the sale was going through. In-situ recovery being the main method of recovery in the U.S., the result is yellow cake, which ultimately can be refined into bomb making material.

So was the NRC lying? What is your point?

19. nyjetsmets89

The issue of the uranium deal is moot. Russia doesn't have our uranium. NSN's head is about explode over it. The point was, if Russia has our uranium, why not blow us to hell already? The point is they don't have it. That's why they've gone the cyber route.

20. The Waterboy

If they wanted to start bombing I am sure the 7000 warheads they currently have would be quite adequate. When a KG of uranium can produce as much energy as 1500 tons of coal, and the U.S. only has about 1% of the worlds reserves, did it make much sense to give of 20% of what was on U.S. soil to Russia who has 9% of reserves? If you add Kazakhstan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan, who I am sure Russia would have no problem taking from, it goes up to 23% of the worlds reserves.

Edit: And yes, Russia controls it through Rosatom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.