The Dunces Have Elected A Dunce

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by RonPi, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

I didn't. It's the truth :)

It sure woulda made him a hypocrite tho :)

2. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

Why does Trump hate the military so much?

3. NotSatoshiNakamoto

The concept of voter ID is not racist. It's smart to confirm voters are who they say they are to prevent voter fraud. People should not have to pay for ID if they don't have one and cannot afford one though. So give them a photo ID if they can't buy one and want to vote.

BTW, so far as I know every black person I know who's old enough to vote owns an ID. I think it's racist to assume non-whites don't have ID.

racist.

#3723 NotSatoshiNakamoto, Oct 17, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2017
    Imagesrdecieving, Section 336 and FJF like this.
  4. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I think one day we'll be voting with blockchain technology, possibly a matured version of ethereum. Hopefully the software isn't racist.

5. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

Sounds fascist tho

6. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

It will use a sensor that won't work if your skin is too dark as your skin will absorb too much light. Kinda like the sensors for sinks.

7. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

he tells the grieving wife of an ambushed green beret "that's what he signed up for"

8. Satan

Satan Well-Known Member

9. NotSatoshiNakamoto

The sun is racist.

FJF likes this.
  10. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

#3730 The Waterboy, Oct 18, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
  11. The Waterboy

Exactly why I asked him to pick a state to explore their Voter ID laws. As far as I know each one has a way to get a free ID for voting.

12. The Waterboy

God damn racist sinks.

13. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

How do you know how the sinks work in the colored washroom?

14. joe

joe Well-Known Member

A daughter goes up to her mother and says, “Mom can I have $300 for an abortion?”
    “It depends,” says the mom. “Are you any good at it?”

Prior to the procedure, a Harvey Weinstein rape victim's fetus is asked how she feels about abortion.
    She replies, “Well, that depends on what stage I am in my career.”

FJF likes this.
  15. The Waterboy

My girlfriend told me and even though she thinks I am a white devil she would never lie to me.

16. Satan

Satan Well-Known Member

I call bulltish

17. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

So she tells you all about what she's doing in there and with whom?

And you deny that you're a liberal guy.

The Waterboy likes this.
  18. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

It takes a deluded amount of dishonesty or simply stupidity to take a position that inherently requires the belief that black people are simply incapable or unwilling to follow simple directions that enable them to get ID’s to vote and then call the ID law racist because they don’t have the ID’s. What do you expect from the ideology that didn’t want the slaves freed because they didn’t think black people were capable of taking care of themselves.

Nothing says you think progressively like still believing black people are incapable to do simple things like your political forefathers hundreds of years ago.

Imagesrdecieving likes this.
  19. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

Foreign Policy is free to read for a few weeks:

http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/10/19/republicans-have-stockholm-syndrome-and-its-getting-worse/

Republicans Have Stockholm Syndrome and It’s Getting Worse

"The lobotomization of the Republican Party appeared complete last year when the same GOP paladins who had denounced Donald Trump as a “lunatic trying to get ahold of nuclear weapons” (Marco Rubio), as a bigot who was guilty of “the textbook definition of a racist comment” (Paul Ryan), and as a “narcissist,” “serial philanderer,” “pathological liar,” and “bully” (Ted Cruz) nevertheless endorsed him for the most powerful position in the world. Tragedy turned to farce (or is it the other way around?) after the emergence of the “grab ‘em by the pussy” tape on October 7, 2016. Republicans such as Sens. John Thune, Mike Crapo, and Deb Fischer called for Trump to leave the race on the grounds that he was unfit for office, only to change their minds and re-endorse him when it became evident that he was still polling strongly among base voters.

But the Republicans’ race to the bottom — to the absolute lowest moral and intellectual depths — wasn’t over last year, and it’s not over now. It’s still continuing, with even supposedly “normal,” “moderate,” “mainstream” Republicans increasingly echoing Trump’s know-nothing effusions.

...One of the most prominent truth-tellers is Sen. John McCain, who voted against the abomination that Republican leaders slapped together at the last minute to make good on Trump’s pledge to “repeal and replace” ObamaCare. Receiving the Liberty Medal at the National Constitution Center in Philadelphia, McCain gave a typically courageous, clear-eyed speech Monday in which he denounced Trumpism root and branch. “To fear the world we have organized and led for three-quarters of a century,” he said, “to abandon the ideals we have advanced around the globe, to refuse the obligations of international leadership and our duty to remain ‘the last best hope of earth’ for the sake of some half-baked, spurious nationalism cooked up by people who would rather find scapegoats than solve problems is as unpatriotic as an attachment to any other tired dogma of the past that Americans consigned to the ash heap of history.” But then McCain has long been a “maverick” distrusted by the same rank-and-file Republicans who now eagerly embrace Trump, his opposite in every respect.

They are a profile in cowardice, these Republicans, and they are making a mockery of their oaths to “support and defend the Constitution.”

If they truly believe that Trump is not fit for office, then they have an obligation to impeach and remove him. Instead they choose to act as if Trump is their partner in governing. In the process, the entire Republican Party is making itself ever-more complicit in Trump’s crimes — which range from offenses against good sense, rationality, and common decency to, perhaps, actual violations of the law such as obstruction of justice.

It becomes ever harder to disagree with the verdict of foreign-policy sage Robert Kagan, like me an erstwhile Republican, who writes that the GOP in its current form is doomed and that Republicans who cannot stomach Trumpism “should change their registration and start voting for Democratic moderates and centrists, as some Republicans did in Virginia recently, to give them a leg up in their fight against the party’s left wing.” As I’ve explained before, I have my qualms about the Democratic Party, which is lurching to the left, but I am done, done, done with the GOP after more than 30 years as a loyal Republican.

This is truly Trump’s party, and that leaves me to root for Democrats to win a landslide victory in the midterm elections next fall. I have my differences with many Democratic candidates, but on the most important issue facing our nation — whether Trump is fit for office — they are right and Republicans are a disgrace."

Ron

Cman68 and Jetaho like this.
  20. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

George W Bush basically nailed it today , but it's a little too late.

It's too late dude. Trump is saying it's a hoax and his supporters are buying every word of it. Should have been more vocal before the election.

Did anyone catch the Trump gem from today though?

Yeah dude, the Russians and the FBI and the Dems all paid a British spy agency employee to fabricate a shitload of raw intelligence. Time to take off that tinfoil hat for real.

Cman68 and Royal Tee like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.