TGG Meet Up Forum

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by RevisOfNazareth, Jan 17, 2011.

1. RevisOfNazareth

RevisOfNazareth New Member

So, as TGG expands, and the Jets bandwagon grows with fans from all across the United States, TGG Meet Ups outside of the NY area could be a possibility. I know we've got a few Fla fans, a few GA fans, LA, Canada, Aussie, Europe just to name a few, who can't always see our beloved Jets or get up to attend a tailgate.

What about an experimental sub forum to organize events to cater to posters in such locales under the premise of "we're Jets fans who post on TGG, lets meet at a bar and get drunk and watch the game?" Maybe a poll is necessary to see if there is a demand. My point is if I posted a Georgia area fans meet up thread, unless it got stickied in the Jets forum, no one sees it due to other threads being bumped routinely. But if it makes it in its own sub forum, Georgia fans see it. (TGA is automatically banned from such events) Additionally, such a forum should require a post count of at least 100, since I've seen a few trolls survive past the usual count limits. No offense to the mods, some of these schmucks can seem good for awhile.

#1 RevisOfNazareth, Jan 17, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2011