TGG Forum Declaration - Enough is enough, Bowles circus has to go - #FireBowles

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Brook!, Nov 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sec124DieHard

Sec124DieHard Well-Known Member

Now we agree!

2. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

That is simply amazing because nobody within the NFL inner circle seems to know, for example, if Tomlin, McCarthy or either Harbaugh, for starters, will be available this year.

3. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

So from your posts I gather this, Bowles has no redeeming qualities but you would rather keep him for another season because every other coach is a big fat doo doo head.

Maybe I missed where you posted something of substance though, if I did please point it out.

MoWilkBeast likes this.
  4. David-The-Meats-Harris

David-The-Meats-Harris Well-Known Member

And all I'm saying is maybe instead of getting the first piece of ass that winks at ya, maybe hold onto to ho to get your laundry done while you find Mrs right.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

egelband likes this.
  5. David-The-Meats-Harris

What in fucks sake are you going on about now?

Sent from Tapatalk just to piss in your cheerios

6. Ralebird

No, it was sent from Tapatalk just because you're not up to the task of deleting that little advertisement from everything you do on your cheesy telephone. You probably still have the window sticker on your car and it's twelve years old.

How can you claim to know who is available now or will be in two days? You are so sure of what you are, and I am so sure of what you are too.

7. boozer32

boozer32 Well-Known Member

I would give a new coach a mulligan for 2 years if the Jet s are moving forward and resembles a football team. What Bowles did disgusting and was not worthy of watching at all. They were not competitive in 80% of their games and that is unacceptable. Bowles was about as bland and unimaginative as any coach that has stood on the sidelines. Also the fact that the defense was the issue most of the time and he never fired his DC. The last OC had the offense playing better but he got fired. Go figure.

8. David-The-Meats-Harris

Everything? It only says sent. You're obsessing.
    Tomlin? Get the f outta here with that crazy talk.
    Harbaugh has said he's not leaving. Deny him.

9. Ralebird

Some other time, Sonny - I've got football to watch.

10. David-The-Meats-Harris

Lol sure.

11. Rollo Tomassi

Rollo Tomassi Well-Known Member

Can’t save those time outs till next year you fucking jerkoff.

Get.

The.

Fuck.

Out.

Lol one more year.

boozer32 and Mr mittens like this.
  12. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Taking the high road here.

Thank you Todd for being consistently bad enough to get us Sam. Best of luck to you.

13. forevercursed

forevercursed Well-Known Member

Bowles had a good career, he was a hard nosed defensive back in college, in the pros. I remember him as a good tackler and a hard hitter. Not Jack Tatum but the guy could hit and was in on a lot of collision breaking up passes etc. He played a high impact position and sacrificed his body often.

Is it entirely possible that what we have seen during the four years of Bowles here, lack of understand at how clocks work, inability to make adjustments, inability to get effort out of your players, an inability to have a harmonious locker room, an inability to learn from his mistakes

I don't mean this as a bash Bowles thread. He's fired, that era is over and behind us

I just don't feel that it is outlandish to suspect, that what we've seen here over the past 4 years, for a guy who had the career that he did, that he may possibly be afflicted with CTE.

Knowing what we know about his condition, and the career that he had and the position that he played. And what former players are dealing with. CTE is something scary. And it's very real. It's a legitimate explanation for what we have seen the past few years

Why is this team so confused, disorganized, unprepared, mentally overwhelmed...guys like Revis and Trumaine Johnson and Mo Wilk just out of nowhere quitting on football while playing under Bowles
    It's because the man at the helm himself is confused and disorganized. And it's not speculation. We see it weekly. How else can you explain it? This is not a person who is trying to fail but his mind is failing him due to his lengthy career at such a collision position. So many guys that have lengthy careers have this stuff. Look at what happened to Andre Waters. Scary

#493 forevercursed, Dec 30, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2018
  14. Martin&theJETS

Martin&theJETS Well-Known Member

Dumbasses can play the game of football. Dumbasses should not be head coaches. Maybe Todd has CTE or maybe he was just born this way. One thing is for sure, Todd goes full retard every Sunday for 16 weeks a year.

boozer32 likes this.
  15. forevercursed

forevercursed Well-Known Member

I don't think he was born this incompetent. If he has CTE then a lot of this stuff he just can't help

The question is, did the Jets properly check on this before hiring Bowles? Because I would be alarmed, the man doesn't understand time management or how to make adjustments or how to even motivate or connect with the team. This has been such an embarrassingl loose ship.

factor in the epidemic of quitting. It is very very clear that Bowles is mentally unwell due to his career as a player

16. vokab206

vokab206 Well-Known Member

@richeisen
    The last two plays of the Todd Bowles Era for @nyjets was a fumble and a victory formation for the #Patriots to earn them a 9th straight first-round bye.

Sadly says it all.

egelband likes this.
  17. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

Bowles: "Effort has never been the problem for us." How can he say this garbage with a straight face? But it is nice to know that he has "no regrets" about anything the last four years.

I guess he thinks that he's being classy lying about why Johnson and Roberts didn't play? All it does is show that he's been a liar his entire time here.

18. egelband

egelband Well-Known Member

I agree in theory but I’d rather have Weeb Ewbanks’ hat coach the Jets for a year than them retaining Toilet.

19. horsehead

horsehead Well-Known Member

Don’t let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!

Best of luck on the job hunt Mr. Bowles.

boozer32 and egelband like this.
  20. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

One thing I will happy about after Bowles is gone, I will no longer have to read posts calling him toilet from posters that think they are witty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.