Taylor to Jets "close to done"

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by MikeHoncho, Apr 9, 2010.

1. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho Trolls

Didn't know if I should post this in the existing Taylor thread, but I figured it deserved it's own title to avoid the clutter.

According to this, Taylor to the Jets is just about a done deal, and the only details to be worked out are how much he will participate in the off season program.

Like most Jets fans, idk how I feel about this.. but at the price, I feel like it's a good move to bring him in and let Rex use him to the best of his abilities and go sack the QB. If he gets sacks and takes this defense to a new level, then I can learn to live with him wearing a non-gay shade of green for once in his career.

2. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho Trolls

3. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

We got rules here, boy.

4. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

I chortled.

5. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

damn you fucked up. now we are looking like finheaven

6. PinPointPenning10

PinPointPenning10 Well-Known Member

Well, it's going to be quite difficult to root for this guy. But it's tough to complain when you add 7 sacks to a defense that badly needed another pass-rusher.

7. ........

........ Trolls

I wonder who the "Taylor associate" is. With little flexibility on contract numbers, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense for his agent to remain quiet if a deal is truly imminent.

Or maybe I'm just trying to delay the inevitable grieving process before I have to get used to Xerxes in Green and White. It's going to take at least the 4 months leading up to exhibition games...and I probably still won't ever feel comfortable about it. He does fill a need, though.

8. nyjetsrule

nyjetsrule Active Member

should be 100% imo, he is coming to a new team and a new scheme, his ass needs to be working here all the time. Screw hanging out on the beaches in Miami, if he wants a ring, his ass needs to be here all day everyday. That and the fans already hate him enough, why give them another reason to hate him?

9. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

He talks alot of shit. Him and Rex are gunna be best friends. He should be able to get along.

And id much rather have him than fucking Gholston

10. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

Get back to me after he puts Brady's dick in the dirt.

11. ........

........ Trolls

I'm not sure I want to know when he puts Brady's dick in his dirt. If he hasn't already. :smile:

12. kall2

kall2 Banned

I will boo him the first game. He is a jerk off.

13. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho Trolls

Boy? oh you're so humorous. Except the exact opposite. Maybe you should go talk down to everyone reaming each other with nonsense in the "Jets interested in Taylor" thread. I posted this separate cuz nobody would even read it there, it would get passed over so everyone can call each other idiots.

14. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho Trolls

Yeah.. he talked shit about Rex and Rex obviously is willing to forgive and forget for the sake of winning football games. Obviously the guy is a jerkoff, but if he goes out there and gets double digit sacks, I'll be glad to have him.

15. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

every time something like this happens we get the same shit. someone posts a thread that could have easily gone into the existing thread but they wanted their post to get super duper amounts of attention so it gets made into its own thread. when their hopes and dreams of all that attention are quickly shattered in the first two posts the guard goes up and everyone else is retarded.

16. ........

........ Trolls

I don't know. I thought this one was ok if he really is close to signing. I find it tough to go into the other Taylor thread because of how much useless crap has started festering in there. This seems like new news, not just random opinion or speculation like most of the new Taylor threads. There's a big difference between a new development and a "new take".

17. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho Trolls

hahahahaha, like I give a shit what you think and want your attention? Who the hell do you think you are? Why don't you stop crying like a girl about it, and just have a moderator combine the threads then if its SUUUUUUUUCH a big deal. Some of you guys are such homos about this message board, like you're the protectors of it and you own it. Combine the threads.. who cares. What is the big deal? I'm sorry I offended you almighty forum protectors!

I guess because you have more posts that others it means you're a much better fan, much more important, yada yada. It's posters like you who want super duper attention by attacking people with lesser posts like you're so important. You're not. Sorry if that shatters your hopes and dreams of becoming the master of the forums, but it's true.

18. ukilledkenny

the same article has been written and posted by about 20 different sites this afternoon, it's all the same shit. i don't personally care that this thread exists but when you make a thread about something that already has a huge topic your gonna get some people ragging on the thread.

19. ukilledkenny

i'm someone that just got you to waste your time proving to me that you don't care about what i think. your doing a great job by the way.

20. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho Trolls

EXACTLY! You can't find anything worth a crap in the other Taylor thread because of all the nonsensical bickering and pointless crap. I'm sorry it was so offensive to some that I thought a new report that said he's close to signing as being worthy of it's own separate thread.