Tanner Lee QB Nebraska

Discussion in 'Draft' started by JethroTull, Oct 30, 2017.

1. JethroTull

JethroTull Well-Known Member

He's the best QB prospect I have seen this year.

2. joe

joe Well-Known Member

You haven't seen 10 minutes of this guy.

3 Ints vs. powerhouse Northern Illinois University, 2 against Rutgers, and against a very weak Oregon Ducks team? 4, count 'em, 4 picks.

Go join the brainwashed-for-Josh clique.

JetsFan likes this.
  3. joe

joe Well-Known Member

#3 joe, Nov 12, 2017 at 1:17 PM
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2017 at 1:27 PM
  4. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Red Menace likes this.
  5. legler82

legler82 Well-Known Member

I agree that Lee is erratic and throws too many INTs but what's up with the Rosen shade? You don't like him as a prospect?

6. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Not at all. . Josh Rosen on the Jets in '18 would be fine with me. . The "shade" had more to do with tweaking the bandwagon-jumping fanboys who would anoint one guy while trashing another with absolutely nothing behind it. . Since a number of Pac-12 QBs were '18 draft prospects I even sprung for a Pac-12 Network cable package-wtf.: ) But even before that, I had mentioned a number of things UPFRONT (pre-season) about USC, namely that this wasn't the same Rose Bowl-winning team of last year, that they graduated 11 starters including the majority of their OL. .

Turns out the OL's inexperience and OC Tee Martin's b.s. schemes (read: getting pushed around by an undersized Wash. St. defensive front) showed up along with injuries in general which included their entire DL at one point (read: ND gashing them for nearly 400 yds. rushing). . Yet none of that was taken into account, instead all I heard was slanted, biased talking points parroted, half of which were based off post-game stats and Sportcenter blips. . Further, when things took a 'dip' for Rosen, suddenly his thread was dead silent....which spoke for itself.

When it came down to unhinged pom-pom-shaking rants like the 2nd one below, I realized that I was howling at the moon : )

^ ^ ^ from v v v:
    Josh Rosen 2017 Games Discussion Thread