Super Bowl LII Thread - Philadelphia Eagles vs. Patriots

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by forevercursed, Jan 21, 2018.

1. forevercursed

forevercursed Well-Known Member

Well said

2. AlexJETS

AlexJETS Well-Known Member

Belicheat has 2 weeks to prepare for Philadelphia poor Eagles they have zero chance to win.

3. Patriot

Patriot Well-Known Member

In the last Super Bowl between the Eagles and the Pats, their fans were beating people up. Philly is a tough town and had the Steelers made the Super Bowl, the cops would be very busy in Minneapolis.

Philly is a very worthy opponent and they were the #1 seed like the Pats. This will not be an easy game for the Pats to win and may be their biggest challenge.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  4. AlexJETS

AlexJETS Well-Known Member

Really? With Foles? I will take Jacks defense anyday over Philadelphia's. Like I said before you give Belicheat 2 weeks to prepare a game plan is a rap. Zero chance the Eagles win.

Patriot likes this.
  5. I get that it's the Super bowl...really I do..

Got no beef w. the Eagles..in fact they are well deserving of a championship.

I just can't understand how any passionate Jet fan can even stomach the notion of see Refriots in another title game. Boycotting the game is become a yearly tradition at this point...never more apparent than this year. There's no possible gain or joy that can be had seeing them win again.

Leicester Jet and dogg like this.
  6. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

FLY EAGLES FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God I hope they beat the Patriots in the most gut wrenching and heartbreaking way. Would love nothing more than to see Brady's misery on the field as confetti rains down on the Eagles. And then I look around the room where I am watching the game and see the misery in all of my Giants fan friends. Oh how glorious it will be!

7. EmbraceTheHate

EmbraceTheHate Active Member

Sad that literally over half the posts in this thread are saying "I want team X because it will cause the most pain to fans of teams W,Y,Z". Must be awful way to have to watch/follow sports. I'm actually starting to feel sorry for some of you.

8. ..And yet here you are on a Jets site the day after clinching yet another reftriot conference title digging for mud..

Who feels sorry for who now??

9. EmbraceTheHate

EmbraceTheHate Active Member

I'm reading about 10 different fan sites today. One of my favorite annual traditions. You can feel sorry for me. I don't mind.

10. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Forget about the two weeks to prepare. He'll have almost an hour at half time to make adjustments. Seems like that's all those fucks ever need.

11. WarriorRB28

WarriorRB28 Well-Known Member

Philly is gonna get 'rolled.

I'm so f'n sick of New England.

Shame on the entire NFL for not putting a stop to this team once and for all. Going on nearly two decades showing no signs of slowing down.

Nature will do what the entire NFL has been powerless to do but when? WHEN???

12. zace

zace Well-Known Member

Philly can most def beat NE. Do mot underestimate how good their defense is.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

phubbadaman and NYJetsO12 like this.
  13. WarriorRB28

I hope you're right but I don't see it happening not with a backup QB.

It doesn't matter how good their defense is. What was Jacksonville's defense ranked this season? How many sacks did they have this season?

Brady has faced top defensive teams before and beat them. He's seen it all it doesn't matter.

Is Foles outscoring Brady in this game? Eff no!!!!

I hate to say it but Philly ain't coming close to scoring 38 against NE like they did against the Vikings and I'm 100% sure they ain't holding Brady to 7 points like they did to Minnesota. Philly shot their load in the NFC Championship game.

The best/only hope the NFC had to knock off this team got knocked out when New Orleans choked against the Vikings.

dogg likes this.
  14. zace

zace Well-Known Member

They wont score 38 but they won't need to. Jax handed NE that game. Their play calling in the 4th quarter was atrocious.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  15. WarriorRB28

I'm so sick that New England's road to Lombardi trophy #6 included QBs Marcus Mariota, Blake Bortles and Nick Foles.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

When the Jets get in like they did in 2004, 2009 & 2010 our road to the Super Bowl usually looks like Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Ben Roethlisberger, Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers or _______ future all-time great QB all playing at the top of their game back-to-back-to-back.

F*&%$$^&%%&&&!!!!!

dogg, NY Jets68, Poeman and 1 other person like this.
  16. zace

zace Well-Known Member

Jax should have won that game

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  17. WarriorRB28

Oh yes they will.

Jacksonville choked just like the majority of the league has against that team since 2001.

They played a great ballgame for the most part I think.

And it still wasn't good enough.

18. zace

zace Well-Known Member

The predictable play calling didnt help. They coulda threw screens and killed New England. Im telling phillys defense is better than you think. Their offense is too. Theres a reason they were the number 1 seed im the NFC.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  19. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

NE favored by 5.5

Figure line goes up, but waiting on Gronk news.

20. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

This head coach of Philly has balls to play a smart game against Bill. But do I think they will win...No.