Star Wars: The Last Jedi trailer

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Jonathan_Vilma, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

I hope none of you are the clowns that clapped when Chewbacca and Han made their first appearance in TFA.

If any of you are, I have lost a lot of respect for you. The theater I was in erupted with clapping and cheering.

One of the Star Wars Family Guy episodes isn't on Cartoon Network right now until midnight. I love Family Guy and Star Wars so it's a win-win. I was shocked when they first came out, that they let Family Guy do that.

But they didn't mock the brand and did a good job with it IMO. They never touched the second trilogy with these.

2. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

Must have been a total shock to the audience when they saw them. I mean, Han and Chewie were only in every f'ing commercial.

3. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Did you clap, JB? Be honest...

Red Menace likes this.
  4. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

I clapped internally when it ended out of relief that it was over.

Red Menace likes this.
  5. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

I LOVED Rogue One. That end space battle was magnificence.

Btw any of you guys watch Orville? Its on Fox and it is Seth Mcfarlanes show but it is incredibly smart and tackles subjects that are unique. Brings me to feelings of when I used to watch Firefly. Critics hate it, fans love it.

6. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

I thought everyone loved The Force Awakens. Interesting this thread seems to say the opposite. I was in the middle. Thought it was overall good though. Creating new characters like Kylo Ren and Rey was well done. The Last Jedi still hasn't really shown much, so not sure how it will be.

HomeoftheJets and NYJalltheway like this.
  7. Section 336

Section 336 Well-Known Member

I agree, while TFA was not the original trilogy it was still light years ahead of Episodes I, II and III.

Rogue One was easily the best Star Wars movie since the 80's and in my opinion #3 ahead of Return of the Jedi.