Stanford at USC

Discussion in 'NCAA' started by BadgerOnLSD, Oct 29, 2011.

1. ........

........ Trolls

It's not going to happen. Let me believe that for as long as possible.

2. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

that story would be cool, bro.

3. MiamiDolphin

MiamiDolphin Active Member

Watched this game. Can't wait to draft him.

I don't see a single win left for us Dolphins. Pats, Jets, Bills twice, Giants, Raiders, Eagles, Redskins, Cowboys, and Chiefs. We blew our best shot vs the Broncos.

Luck showed great poise in that game. It was also clear to see the impressive WR talent that USC has in comparison to Stanford...

4. Burnz

Burnz Well-Known Member

Defense won the game... He looks just like every QB rattles under being touched

5. James Calvin

James Calvin Banned

Rex Grossman will be the next QB for the dolphins.

6. Brunell's Debt

Brunell's Debt New Member

I think that Matt Barkley is the most underrated prospect in the draft this year. He gets knocked for his average arm strength, but he more than makes up for it with great pre-snap reads and pinpoint accuracy.

Obviously he's not at Luck's level, but he'll be a great consolation prize for whoever loses out on the #1 overall pick.. And I think that he'll be significantly better than Landry Jones at the pro level.

7. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Anyone bashing Luck has no idea how really amazing he is.

The guy is poise beyond his year, not to mention his leadership skills and him essentially being the offensive coordinator for that team.

I'll hate any AFC team that gets him

8. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

Lane Kiffin should spend less time whining about the officiating and more time telling his players that if they have a time out there is no reason to waste the f'ing clock heading for the sidelines when they just drop to a knee once they realize they aren't going to gain anymore yards heading up field.

that entire fiasco is on the player and the coach. lets waste 3 seconds running sideways just to get to the sideline to stop the clock rather than using the timeout. maybe the receiver just though daddy would pay for the clock to stop like all USC students.

9. ........

........ Trolls

My favorite part about today's Lane Kiffin outburst is that he bitched about how USC was screwed by the refs without acknowledging that a game winning field goal would have come on the back of an absolutely terrible missed holding call. Officiating sucked in both directions in that game.

10. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

he is a complete embarrassment and comes off as a whiny, spoiled, entitled child. I guess at USC he fits right in.