Sports Authority gets Favre jerseys today, but no white

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by RobA, Aug 9, 2008.

1. RobA

RobA 2005-2007 TGG.com Most Optimistic Award Winner

I was driving by sports authority today and figured I'd stop in. I wasn't expecting to see Favre jerseys due to the high demand online, but figured it was worth a shot. First thing I see when I walk in is a whole rack of Favre replica jerseys. Unfortunately, they were only available in Green/Home. I asked the guy that worked there if they had any white, he said the green ones just came in today and to check back in a few days. I decided against it and left, I prefer the away/white design.

So if anyone is looking for a green favre jersey and doesn't wanna wait for online shipment, try your local sports authority.

2. slimjasi

slimjasi Well-Known Member

I'm with you on the road white unis. I've always thought the Jets have one of the coolest road uniforms in the NFL.

3. Graytness

Graytness Member

I'm awaiting my white one from the NFL shop. Couldn't even get into the Jets Shop to order one...hopefully it will be here by the end of the week.

4. sunnygs97

sunnygs97 New Member

I had the opportunity to buy an authentic white road Favre jersey, but I had a white one in the past and I just didn't wear it. I tend to like the green much better.

5. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

You need to really adjust that signature. haha.

6. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

i went to modells and bought the green/home one...white ones scare me cause they are more prone to getting dirty

7. RobA

See any whites there?

Anyone know of a place that has whites? I went to 2 sports authorities, 2 footlockers, and champs today and all of them only had green. One of the sports authorities had white youth jerseys but no adult. Will buying it on jets shop or nfl shop take forever to ship?

8. erlovepuck

erlovepuck New Member

I was at camp today and I saw white youth ones but not white adult ones. I did see some people wearing white ones though (adults) so they must be getting them somewhere.

9. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

yeah they had plenty of whites when i was there.. went aroun 1 pm

go to the modells in midtown

10. HCoftheNYJ

HCoftheNYJ New Member

I got my favre jets jersey at training camp today. It's...so...beautiful.

11. Big Poppa Naich

Big Poppa Naich Active Member

Which ones had youth sizes?

12. JetsUK

JetsUK Well-Known Member

I have a few jets tops but I cant really wear any of them because if you wear an nfl top in the UK you tend to look a bit like Ali G, especially the pretty garish white ones.

13. NYJetsMetsCTHuskies

NYJetsMetsCTHuskies Active Member

How much are you seeing the Favre jerseys go for? I saw them at Modells today and saw they were selling them for $89.99. Aren't they $80?

14. HCoftheNYJ

HCoftheNYJ New Member

80 bucks is the near-universal price. If you see it on sale for more, don't buy it and get it somewhere else.

15. RobA

Thanks, picked up a white replica at Modells tonight for $79.99.

16. WWWestonC

WWWestonC New Member

Still waiting? I am. Ordered the White jersey from NFL shop @ around 7:30am the day of the trade and it still hasn't shipped. Was hoping to have it for the Skins game but that doesn't look promising. The status has moved from Awaiting Inventory to Item Located In Stock. Which basically means now I can't cancel the order online.

This blows....

17. Big Poppa Naich

Big Poppa Naich Active Member

modells on route 1 in north brunswick has white adult jerseys.... the sports authority in wayne (by willowbrook) and the one in riverdale both have green jerseys. the one in wayne has youth sizes in white.

18. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

Does anyone else find it funny that they're selling a million Favre jerseys and the first time he takes the field at home in a real game we'll be wearing that Titans crap? I guess they need to sell those, too.

19. WWWestonC

WWWestonC New Member

I was at that Sports Authority in Wayne this past weekend. I was eyeing up an XL youth white one, but the name is so small, it wouldn't be worth it. Also checked the Foot Locker & Champs in the mall, both had green jerseys.

20. Lemmiwinks

Lemmiwinks Member

Go to Modells, they had plenty of road whites there. I picked mine up yesterday. Even though he'll be here for tops 2 years, getting a Favre Jets jersey is something that was important to me, not because it's one of the coolest things i've seen in a long time. It goes much further than that.

I think this jersey is symbolic. It represents the day that our organization changed it's ways and this is what will change our fortunes. I think all Jets fans should go out and get one.