Special Thanks!!!

Discussion in 'TheGangGreen.com Poster Awards' started by Scikotic, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

Congrats on making through another year of ups, downs, insanity, hilarity, retardation, imagination, and so many classic moments that make this the best messageboard on the net!

Special Thanks go out to....

Petrozza - Without this man, we wouldn't spend most of our days at work on here instead of what we're actually being paid for. Someone needs to get this man a beer or two. :metal:

TwinJetFan
    - The creator of the awards (I think...) Without this brilliant idea, we wouldn't have such an awesome way to crown our posters with ridicule or appreciation.

MBGreen
    - MB helped organize the awards this year and helped with the most tedious process of the awards....tallying.

The Mods - Thanks guys for keeping this board clean of unwanted trash and helping keep this place running. You guys are appreciated for all your hard work. I say you guys because I stood by most of 2009 while you guys did all the work.

TGG Posters - What can I say, without the posters, this place is nothing. So many personalities I can hardly count, from the Abyzmuls to the PILFs. From the IJRs to the jonnyds. From the WhiteShoeWillies to the MrElectrics, and from the TBJFs to the 5180s. Entertainment comes in all forms. This year was great.

:beer:

2. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

shut up!!!

3. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

Yes, sir.......sorry.

4. ........

........ Trolls

MB puts a new spin on the term "Special" thanks. Does he still get thanks even though he can't count?

5. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

Im the one who fucked it up, not MB...The ability to concentrate after several hours tends to taper off. I admit to my retardation....

6. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

you're not gonna hump my leg behind the McDonald's drive thru window, are you?

7. ........

........ Trolls

Is there a reason I should? I get you're a rotund fellow, but I had no idea your leg had big tits. I only fuck big tittied tards.

8. Mr. green T

Mr. green T New Member

I hate you all.

9. Mr. green T

Mr. green T New Member

I was all excited to take the high road and thank the Jets, the organization, blah, blah, blah, etc, etc, ect.... Now I can't. Now I have to walk down the Goddamn stairs to find my fuckin Wise-Ass Dictionary to compete. Thanks!

10. twinjetfan

twinjetfan New Member

Thanks for the love, but I believe it was ran by Petrozza before I did it. I thought it was a cool idea so I just decided to take the lead and do it.

11. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

Well, I guess it goes way back before I was here. In that case, thanks Petro....

12. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off!

needed to do this to get in that 10 character rule.

13. iowajetsgirl

iowajetsgirl New Member

Well that puts me out of the game.