South Korea, the future of the United States.

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Zach, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

2. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

3. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

Or PresidenT Rump for you.

4. PickSix

PickSix Well-Known Member

5. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

He's in the White House even as we speak right now.

Royal Tee and HomeoftheJets like this.
  6. xxedge72x

xxedge72x 2018 Gang Green QB Guru Award Winner

Homemade kogi is fucking amazing.

7. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Is kogi some Americanized word for Korean food? I spent years in ROK and never heard that word.

8. xxedge72x

xxedge72x 2018 Gang Green QB Guru Award Winner

I guess. It's something a friend's parent made when I was young. Might be totally dropping the ball on what it's actually called.

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk

9. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

Gogi [Read as: Go - Gi, as in "go" and "gi"ve] is meat as far as I know.

I am inclined to think that he wanted to say "Bulgogi." This is the only dish with 'Gogi' in its name [that I know.]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgogi

10. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Bulgogi is Beef, Kegogi is Dog. Bulgogi is really good..Used to eat a lot of it on payday down in the 'ville or I Tae Won.

11. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

If you want to see corruption, just look at the Democratic party. They conspired against Bernie Sanders in the primaries, trying to put the queen of corruption on the pedestal. But of course, it was all the Russians' fault, right? :) Then, look at how these Democrats become filthy reach AFTER they leave office. Amazing, right? :)

12. joe

joe Well-Known Member

It's a type of Korean BBQ specifically a fusion of Korean-Mexican that took hold in LA with Kogi trucks selling 'Korean tacos'

13. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

1. Dems conspired against Bernie - that was a shame.
    2. That said, collusion with foreign power is nothing to be compared with anything Dems did. Thus far, no Democratic candidate committed treason. Yeah. Rump did just that. His whole team did that.
    3. So I don't see how Hillary compares with Trump in that regard. And Hillary certainly didn't come up with outrageous bullshit like wiretap claim. That's all on Rump.

14. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

2. Do you have ANY proof of what you stated there? Hint: Rachel Maddow's daily rants and speculations are not proof.

On the other hand, we all remember John Podesta, how his gmail got hacked, etc. right? So, while he was Hillary's campaign chairman, his brother was lobbying for Sberbank. Sberbank is a state owned Russian bank, directly connected to the Russian government.

EXCLUSIVE: Dem Super-Lobbyist Podesta Got $170K to End US Sanctions On Russian Bank

That article provides links to Podesta's lobbying applications on the US Senate website, so it's legit.

15. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

Flynn resigned. Sessions should be part of the investigation. And we have Kushner. They were all directly in contact with Kislyak. [None of which are from Maddow bullshit. I don't even trust that bitch.]

And we have this wiretap bullshit flying around. Need I go on?

16. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

I don't think you know what "treason" is. Here it is from one of the most leftist newspapers:

Five myths about treason

Sessions met with Kislyak as a senator. I am sure Kislyak wasn't the only ambassador he's met. There's no proof that they ever discussed Trump's campaign.

Flynn, who also turned out to be a lobbyist (a foreign agent) resigned.

Kushner? Is there a particular reason why he is not allowed to meet Kislyak? It happened way after the election.

17. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

And there's no proof that there was no such discussion either. [Which is why we need investigation on that matter right now.]

If Rump is as clean as he claims he is, I see no reason to obstruct like he's doing right now, throwing a lot of hot garbages as a diversion. We need to clarify two things - what he knew and since when he knew. [Same deal as the watergate situation.]

And if Hillary can be investigated ad nauseum over nothing, I can't see why this can't be done either.

#17 Zach, Mar 17, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
  18. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Tell us how you're sure you were eating one rather than the other. I liked it there too but never wanted to think too much about exactly what I was eating.

Cman68 likes this.
  19. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Well, basically in the 'ville you knew which places to eat at. Beef still taste like beef in SoKor and most places to eat were just outside the gate. I Tae Won was a crapshoot. Put enough soy sauce on meat and Soju in your body, you could eat anything! I actually ate eel once after a lot of Soju. Basically we would go downrange (Seoul, Osan) on weekends. We would roll 10 deep for security reasons. Long walk from Yongson to I Tae Won. So, eat where you see GI's or where you've eaten before. Always eat before going to the Kettle House..

#19 Cman68, Mar 17, 2017
  20. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

I ate kaegogi once. It wasn't all that great, even though it's supposed to be a delicacy, kind of stringy and mushy add the same time. Bulgogi was far superior anywhere I had it.

Then again, it never got better than the street food outside the bars for me anyway, yaki mandu, beef sticks and egg cheesies, fuck yeah.

#20 abyzmul, Mar 17, 2017
    Cman68 likes this.