So Who Are Your Favorite Draft Picks & UDFA

Discussion in 'Draft' started by boozer32, May 2, 2017.

1. boozer32

boozer32 Well-Known Member

I like Leggett hope he can finally solve the inept TE position. I think our OC will at least attempt to throw in the direction of one. As for UDFA, I will be rooting for Gabe Marks. His chances just got better with the unfortunate injury to Devin Smith. Plus the suspension of Marshall will open up an opportunity for the other draft picks Davis and Hansen.

2. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

I would like RB Darius Victor to make a success of it, he looks a powerful beast and we have need of one.

Pags2112 and boozer32 like this.
  3. Skicats

Skicats Well-Known Member

I like them all. WE shall see but I think the talent level for the team got significantly better.

Pags2112 likes this.
  4. JetFanInPA

JetFanInPA Well-Known Member

I am liking the ArDarius Stewart pick. I think he's gonna be a very good player

Mehl-56 and Leicester Jet like this.
  5. Leicester Jet

Leicester Jet Well-Known Member

I'm with you on liking the Ar'Darius Stewart pick - I think that he will surprise a lot of Jets fans with how good he is (I watched every Alabama game for the last 2 years and he was an excellent pick)

I'm also glad we finally addressed the TE position and hope that Leggett will fit in with our new offensive system.

6. RubenDias

RubenDias Well-Known Member

i will just be annoyed with this draft is maye doesn't live up to his draft slot and dalvin cook or joe mixon become a top 5 back in the league, aside from that im pretty sure we did a good job.

7. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

It would be one thing to be annoyed if Maye doesn't live up to his draft slot. It would be quite another to become annoyed if cook and/or mixon become a top 5 back in the league. What's the point? I'm certain that Mixon wasn't even on the Jets' draft board, and I'm all but certain that Cook wasn't either. Why work yourself up over something that was never going to happen?

K'OB likes this.
  8. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

They like to beat the management up with baseball bats on the off chance that they should have taken these two studs, 1 an injury prone RB and 2 a woman beating scumbag.

It is the same as the ones that say we could have had Prescott instead of Hack blah blah blah, a whole bunch of teams could have picked up Prescott some of them three times no doubt, they then forget that the Dallas OL has made it possible for him to be the success he has been and fair play to him he has been a success, would he have been successful behind our OL, something I very much doubt.

Leicester Jet and NCJetsfan like this.
  9. Pags2112

Pags2112 Well-Known Member

I'm glad you brought him up, he was ranked decent (68 of 189 on nfldraftscout) compared to other RB's, considering he was out with injuries and missed lots of time. He's out of the Maurice Jones-Drew mold.

My dark-horse favorites include RB Darius Victor as a tryout player and CB Xavier Coleman (ranked 39 of 259 on nfldraftscout) as an UDFA. Coleman had a good showing at the combine (4.47 40yd, 40" verticle) and has an inspiring story. He played press man in college.

#9 Pags2112, May 23, 2017
    Last edited: May 24, 2017
    NCJetsfan and K'OB like this.