so i was called a white ni**er today

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by JDeacon, Mar 27, 2015.

1. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

It stands far more to reason that being comfortable addressing someone else's dick size stems from ones own security with themself, big or small, and therefore doesn't suffer an inferiority complex. But someone who is afraid to do so suffers from said inferiority complex and is afraid of the conversation because they don't want the conversation turned to them and their size.

I'm pleased my post has stimulated such a deep course of conversation. Deep being something you likely aren't familiar with based on your fear of the topic of men's dick size reflecting your inferiority complex on the subject.

2. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

I think we should stop making fun of the Irish already.

stinkyB likes this.
  3. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

I disagree with your first paragraph especially when it comes to comparing races - we've seen men attack other females because a female decided to move on and be with someone else, normally if it's a man of color - those words aren't very nice to that female. That tends to deal with that person's inferiority with another race [case and point a white woman decides to date a black man, we even see it the other way around in terms of stability]. I see no point in making comparisons. I am pretty sure other people of other skin colors are happy with whatever the man upstairs gave him. That's just my opinion. Race is such a beaten up topic today. How old are you btw?

I'm not afraid of talking about that if that's where you are going. I just don't see your point in bringing it up, unless you are thinking about something we don't know.

Surely, you have better stereotypical comments to use?

4. roger

roger Active Member

In an attempt to balance out the whole racial divide thing, I called an African American guy a "Black Cracker" today.

So, it's all good.

5. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

Black people scare me.

_

6. roger

roger Active Member

I haven't read the whole thread. And, I have no idea if you are black or white.

But, you are an ignorant asshole.

7. JStokes

I've had those. Made with sesame and poppy seeds, gluten free.

_

8. Charlie Kelly

Charlie Kelly Well-Known Member

Guy I have seen you try to word your way out of stupid arguments before but get over yourself already, it's pretty reddit of you to take a racist ready topic and throw a racial comment into it and then try to argue your way out of it and it's at this point sort of transparent what you were doing and are doing now.

Just stop guy. You're digging a hole that isn't worth it to dig out of, just cut the loss, you weren't stimulating deep conversation, you were acting like a dick

101GangGreen101 likes this.
  9. JetBlue

Did you see the response I got? My big dick discussion has extended into a social discourse of interracial dating and abuse.

You clearly suffer an inferiority complex if you are protesting such obvious brilliance.

10. Charlie Kelly

Nah nuh I just see through your bullshit guy, you're trying to be highbrow intellectual but failing yet still trying to maintain your arrogance which would be cool if you weren't making typical stereotypes, you telling me that I'm missing the point of your very common comments like it's some complex puzzle is just dumb

#50 Charlie Kelly, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2015
  11. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

My Brother n law is one (Black Cracker). I call him a BlackNeck! Love the guy to death. Just one of the many black men who are outdoorsy. Kinda like me.. :)

12. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

As a retired cop, it was usually just "Cracka".

13. JetBlue

It's ok that the highbrow discussion of dicks, interracial dating and abuse is above your capacity. You can sit on the sidelines and watch until the kids trade hot wheels at recess which is more your speed.

The rest of us are going to tackle this serious issue of how dicks and inferiority complexes lead to interracial dating and abuse. Keep google on standby if any of it continues to be too complex for you.

14. Charlie Kelly

There's no complexity about you making typical comments and then trying to tell people they have inferiority complexes when they react to it, it's just you being a dick and pretending that you have some higher reason for being a dick, which you do not.

Dick size actually has nothing to do with it, except for your constant reference to it, which is sort of curious.

15. JStokes

My first few Hot Wheels:

The Python

[​IMG]
    The Silhoutte
    [​IMG]
    The Beatnick Bandit
    [​IMG]
    The Deora
    [​IMG]
    Splittin Image
    [​IMG]
    _

Faux machine and NY Jets68 like this.
  16. JetBlue

Dicks have everything to do about this discussion. Dicks create inferiority complexes which lead to interracial dating and domestic violence. this is a fact! And a plague that warrants our full attention! You should be curious about these ills of society!

#56 JetBlue, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2015
  17. Charlie Kelly

Lol okay guy at least you aren't trying to be serious or superior anymore because no matter how you parody it you were wrong

18. JetBlue

Because, clearly, that was the first post that wasn't serious.

19. JStokes

I was totally serious.

_

20. Charlie Kelly

Sorry for my misunderstanding, white boy, you get the daily white guilt pass