so i was called a white ni**er today

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by JDeacon, Mar 27, 2015.

1. JDeacon

JDeacon Well-Known Member

I work for a landscaping company, have two guys besides myself in my crew and we just took over the lawncare for an apartment complex.

So everything is going good, the place hadn't been mowed in over a month and was looking like shit (grass is out of control, garbage everywhere, typical shithole in nc). We start to mow, weed eat and all that bullshit.

Then when everything is finished I start to blow off the complex when this bitch comes storming out of her front door cursing at me. Its not everyday I have some 50+ hag yelling fuck you so I turn off the blower to catch some of this abuse I was not expecting.

Apparently one of my guys blew some grass onto her car and she is pissed. Don't blame her as I would be pissed to, imagining her car got sprayed and caked with grass. I walk over to her car as she is bitching about how she just paid $25 bucks to get it detailed and how the fuck could we be so stupid. I am apologizing the whole way until I see her car.

Here sits a broken down, rust bucket old ass Saturn. It is covered in mud ( not from us) and there is a few grass clipping on the hood. I stand there for a few seconds trying to compose myself and say that we didn't do anything to her car and I proceed to take the blower and blow the few clippings off the hood.

She freaks the fuck out, says how she wouldn't be treated like trash and she is going to get me fired. She then proceeds to say that she thought only a ni**er could be this stupid but apparently your just a white ni**er in disguise.

At this I tell her to stick it where the sun don't shine, never been called that before and being irish this shit sort of pissed me off. I tell her to go eat a dick and walk away surprised I let an old racist bitch get to me.

Best part is she called my company and talked to my boss. When my boss called me about it I told him what she said he laughed and said fuck that bitch I would have done the same thing.

Point being, has anyone else here been called a white ni**er, shit actually bothered me and I don't know why.

#1 JDeacon, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2015
  2. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

Is there anyway you could break that up into 2-3 sentence paragraphs?

I can't feign indignance if I can't get through the story.

_

alleycat9 and JetsVilma28 like this.
  3. JDeacon

JDeacon Well-Known Member

done good sir

4. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

It's an insult any way you slice it.

I was called 'The Bue Eyed Devil' many years ago in Manhattan when a child's mother saw the kid waving at me. Shit pissed me off

Satan likes this.
  5. NotSatoshiNakamoto

so did you get her number?

6. Walt White

The baby blues weren't workin' for me, no....lol.

7. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Meh. Don't be so sensitive. :)

As a Muslim from Turkey I have been called terrorist many times in friendly and sometimes non friendly ways. And I was called white nigger once by a few black guys when we were bitching about white Americans. They told me I was their brother and called me white nigger in a friendly way. :)

Royal Tee likes this.
  8. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Thats "nigga" the "a" makes all the difference

Brook! likes this.
  9. JStokes

I knew you were down on us white "Americans".

_

Brook! likes this.
  10. JStokes

Cracker.

_

11. Walt White

Yeah, wassup wit dat?

12. 74

74 Well-Known Member

All good stories end with "... And then I had sex"

13. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

fuckin' shanty irish

alleycat9 and 74 like this.
  14. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Bruh....unless u let it get to, words ain't shit... fuk that carolina flooze

15. HAYN

HAYN Well-Known Member

I'm Hawaiian and have been referred to as Mexican in the states.

Royal Tee likes this.
  16. Charlie Kelly

Charlie Kelly Well-Known Member

I've been called "the whitest black man I've ever met" before and thankfully it didn't feel like being called a nigger like I have been called a number of times in my life. Either way the word Nigger is a useful word for people that get angry and cant deal with their emotions and try to hurt people as much as possible with out using their brains.

And hey don't feel so bad, 200 years ago the Irish in the northeast were regularly called green niggers when they were the lower class just to try to lower them to the level of slaves, nobody can use that connotation these days

17. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

I have never heard the expression White N*****, but I have heard of Wigger. Usually referred to a caucasian person wearing gold chains, snap backs and low riding pants.

That lady must have had a bad night shift at the waffle house.

Royal Tee likes this.
  18. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

I have to agree with TN on this. I've heard the term "wigger" before usually associated with White kids playing really loud obnoxious rap music talking like a hybrid between Vanilla Ice and Justin Bieber. Either way, it sounds like you caught her coming down off a meth high. If her car was a bonifide hoopty, dumb bitch shouldn't have wasted $25 buks on a wash and wax anyway. That sort of thing only works when you still have paint on the car...

TNJet and Royal Tee like this.
  19. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

if he had this on video..it woulda been viral...no doubt lol

NY Jets68 likes this.
  20. zace

zace Well-Known Member

I've been called the N word so many times, especial being the only black person on my class for years growing up. I just say, "How original, is that the best toy can do?"

They usually shut up after that our say something so incredible stupid, like adding a suffix to it. For example...."n****rling". What ever the fuck that is.