So I guess the Pats are favorites now...

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by srqman1, Jul 29, 2011.

1. dex13

dex13 New Member

since when did the Chargers ever have good post season play?

2. mute

mute Well-Known Member

Owned by the Giants, steam rolled by the Ravens, and humiliated by the JETS. As long as the JETS get a win during our regular season games, I dont care what the Pats do anymore.

3. PatsFan2003

PatsFan2003 Member

True but I love Kate Upton

4. PatsFan2003

PatsFan2003 Member

Maybe a little pricey but Holmes is a good player. I'm still not sure about Edwards. He seems inconsistant to me.

5. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

It's the intangibles with Edwards. he can make some huge plays, but also is a hell of a run blocker and just plain competes every play. big and strong, his inconsistency is he tends to drop a ball or two, though he did pretty well to avoid that last year.

6. NJjets1981

NJjets1981 New Member

@MiamiPuck- Shut your mouth douchebag, 14-2 means nothing. You wasted Message Board space so you could have someone call you out so you could act like the ignorant jerk off you are. And you are proud of it, cool for you. Its always nice to see a guy who loves to talk sh*t online but would never say it to anyone face to face. You are a dime a dozen pal.

7. srqman1

srqman1 Tired of BS

haynesworth is still a question mark ,but ocho sucks dude. i can't believe people still hype this guy.

8. I'm saying the Pats have their best postseason play behind them. Now, the Pats are just like the Chargers, a very good regular season team that chokes early in the playoffs.

9. Agreed. If the Jets made those two moves, they would be laughed at. Because it's the Pats, the moves have upgraded them big, supposedly.

10. NJjets1981

NJjets1981 New Member

P.S. obviously if anyone read my post to Miamipuck, they would know I never said the Pats WON'T win the division. He just went on rambling, but lets be honest, winning the division means jack sh*t. As long as you make the playoffs, thats all that matters. Jets proved that last year.

11. srqman1

srqman1 Tired of BS

You gotta remember that all Billy Boy has to do is sprinkle some of his magical elixer over crappy/unmotivated players and they suddenly become good again. Or, at least that's what the media would have you believe.:pats_suck:

12. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

First please change your user name, you're an idiot. I gave you a generic option.

Yeah, I know 14-2 means nothing. Wow do you still believe in Santa and the Tooth fairy, stupid?

It means the Jets will have to be 15-1 to win the division.

Are you with me, stupid?

That means the Jets will have to be 1 of the 2 best teams remaining and not have any Home playoff games?

Still following or is that too much, stupid?

It means the Jets will have a more difficult road to the Superbowl, one that they can't seem to get across.

Still with me, stupid?

Here is another mind bender, stupid. This thread started out as a whine how the Pats were the favorites and got better.

Did I lose you, stupid? Should I slow down?

Here we go again, with this "behind the keyboard crap." That is the type of thing, little whiny pussies hang their hat on when they make stupid posts on a message board and get called out for being exactly that.

Again, it is not my fault you are not smart enough to understand a concept like I laid out. Seriously do you eat rocks for lunch?

13. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Hey mods nice avatar change........I love it. lmao

#93 Miamipuck, Jul 30, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2011
  14. NJjets1981

NJjets1981 New Member

Youre a sad dude Miamipuck. Do your hobbies include running your mouth? I honestly thought this Message board had a little more class. You fight your points, that NO ONE ever argued with. If you make it to the JETS-GIANTS preseason game, which is the first Ill be at this season, we can meet up and Ill humble you by popping you in the mouth. Other than that, I no longer have time to respond to what seems to be a child. If I meet u and you are NOT in 8th grade, we can continue this.

15. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

The fuck gave you that idea?

16. NJjets1981

NJjets1981 New Member

LOL ace o spades, I guess your right, there is always one.

17. NY Vilmaniac

NY Vilmaniac New Member

Yo, Miamipuck, I'm not about to join in because you clearly are a busy person with a great life....BUT

just so you know, you need to take a look at your life, I mean really step back and look at it, 10k posts on a board of a team you don't like? That's just too many dude, maybe go find a job, or better yet, a friend

enough said.

18. NJjets1981

NJjets1981 New Member

@NY Vilmaniac- I think I read that he is a Jets fan, which boggles the mind even more why he would post so much crap and start fights he cant finish. I might be wrong though, but if he is a Miami fan, I understand his penis envy.

19. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Lmao, is that what you hang your hat on? In five years I have 10,000 posts?

I need a better job?

More friends?

More hobbies?

Take a look @ my life?

Are you idiot that is friends with the other idiot?

20. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

I live down here, stupid. So no I will not be at a preseason game.

Oh I am so damn scared......... I am rolling, literally rolling on the floor laughing that some pimply-faced faggot is threatening me on a message board because they are too dumb to understand a simple concept.

However I will be at the TGG game. My picture will be posted and go for it, come right up to me and punch me in the mouth.........

Lmao you think that is the first scrap I have ever been in ?