Sit/Start Thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by xmscott, Sep 7, 2010.

1. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

C'mon Vick..... run like it's a jailbreak!

2. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

For all those who can't get enough Fantasy Football...

...my PPR Championship league game runs for 2 weeks. I'm currently down 116-90. Chris Johnson (5 points this past week) and Ahmad Bradshaw (10 pts this past week) did nothing for me as they netted a combined 15 pts.

I just picked up Pierre Thomas (vs TB) off waivers. Should I still roll with the running backs that brought me to the dance (CJ @ Ind & Bradshaw @ Was)? Or should I replace Bradshaw with Thomas?

My other option is to flex Thomas, but who of the following 3 WRs would u bench? Reggie Wayne (vs Ten), Marques Colston (vs TB) or Brandon Lloyd (vs SD)?

Any help would be appreciated.

3. jerseyjetfan84

Week 17 in my league goes like this: All drop/add money $625 ($5/ transaction) during the season goes to the person who scores the most in the last week of the season. Each guy has to submit a lineup of 1 qb, 1 rb, 1 wr, 1 extra player (rb, wr, te) k, and D.
    So far im looking at this:

QB: Kolb (Vick not playing)
    RB: CJ? (dont know how i can sit him even though hes been up and down)
    WR: Witten (v Philly)
    XP: Hillis (banged up v pit) Blount v saints (kid has been impressive) Austin v Philly
    K: Vinatieri
    D: NYJ v buf

Input please, I am really up in the air with the extra player. this league is PPR

4. CraigF1210

CraigF1210 Member

I'd go blount for XP, Hillis has looked worn down and is against Pit, BLount is alot fresher