Since we have no new news to chat about...who has the top 5 usernames on this board?

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by fansince90, Apr 12, 2018.

1. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Yeah, I remember there being some confusion about that; but it was DEFINITELY longer than 12 yrs. ago, because I joined here in Oct. 2004 and people were already talking about it as if it was yesterday's news in let's say the Spring of 2005. The guy kept signing up after that? He wanted to fight (I forget who) someone in the parking lot of an Applebee's in NJ. "Meet me outside!" Something like that. I don't recall it being the whole board, though, just a few people. The story kind of crossed over to another Jets board, too, but it did become a running joke for sure.

Whatever happened to JHTJ? The military dude. Even though he was a Miami fan, he was OK in my book. We all thought it meant Jesus Hates The Jets, but it stood for Just Hate The Jets, haha. I don't know how to look up members here. It doesn't give me an alphabetical option. Well, I'm sure it does, I'm just too stupid.

2. Peebag

Peebag Well-Known Member

well their appetizers are pretty good....

3. jetophile

Back to Applebee's again. In Jan. 2006, I was in a diner with a friend in NYC. Flipping through the NY Daily News, there was an article about some 3 year old who got served Tequila/Margarita mix in a sippy cup. "I call them my Applebee's dreams." That is a direct quote, and I remember it precisely. The family sued, not sure if they got anything. I am NOT making this up. I wish I could find the 2006 article, but I cracked up at the time because of the long old throw down challenge. How the hell do you NOT know you're NOT giving a kid straight juice?! I think it happened a couple of times after that, too.

#63 jetophile, Apr 13, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
  4. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

I i know I suffer from CRS but I thought the weinerdog toting gun show was the applebees enforcer

5. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Nope. Applebees guy was banned and never heard from again. joanmayone went to JI as a minor celebrity.

6. jetophile

I can't recall the user name of the guy who always used to type tomarrow (tamorrow? - I think it was the former). It wasn't a grammar police thing, he was just one step below functionally literate and people used to unload on him. And there was JetsIn2004. All that guy ever did was say things like, "Well, if you don't drive a Mercedes, that's not my problem", "If you can't afford satellite TV, that's not my problem", "If you can't afford season tickets, that's not my problem". Yeah, this was in 2004. It got to the point where people were saying fukk you, buddy, go fly a kite.

He was always saying passive/aggressive things implying we were all a bunch of lowlife low income unwashed slobs (well, we are, but that's besides the point). He was a self-serving smug snotty buttcrack who looked down on everyone. He never cursed, not in the least, nothing like that; but he always managed to slip in - in not very veiled ways - how wealthy he was. Being a braggart about your money, who cares? That is the most BORING thing ever. No, no-one is jealous. This one time, someone posted a thread about 'What's on your desktop?" Most people posted screenshots that had Jets pics, other sports pics, their pets, stuff like that. JetsIn2004 said, "My screen shot is of my daughter who died at two years old. She had a congenital heart condition and died during surgery." I ignored it and didn't say anything because I wasn't 100% convinced he was telling the truth. I would like to think he was, but the level of falsity and mistruths that people stoop to on the internet is absolutely astounding.

MisterMoss (Allan) had the patience of a Saint. JetsIn2004 got banned for short periods of time, and then he finally gave him a permanent kick in the pants. As a side note, I became super friendly with a poster on a different small Jets board who had terminal cancer. Yes, he died. He was a very sweet and stellar person, and I was very upset when he passed away. That's why that Green Hornet thing angered me so much. Who the fukk does that. I didn't take the bait for a minute, but I also didn't agree with anyone calling his house.

Back to Similar But not the Same Thing as to JetsIn2004: joejet. What a turd. He always spouting off about how much cash he had and all the condos he owned in Florida. He also threatened to kick people's asses and beat people up. "I can take you!", haha. I still think that the pedo who started 'Should I hit on this fast food worker?' is depressedjet. The writing style is way too reminiscent for it to be a coincidence. Probably the same a-hole who started the fleshlight thread - unless they're all related inbred style.

One of the funniest things I ever witnessed here was some guy saying he was a Jets fan from Mexico. Maybe he was, the world will never know. He got banned with 0 (zero) posts. "Hi! I from Mexico! I love Jets! I want to see Jets in Medownlands!" abyzmul will contest it was 'Medownloads', but Zzzzzzzzzzzt! Hahaha.

7. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Joejet reported me to the FBI

8. jetophile

Hahahaha, that's hilarious. Did he post that or did he PM you? Lordy Lord Lordy, that is so funny.

9. jetophile

jackass, I'll kill you!

10. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Stop making those voices talk, just take the radios out of his fillings.