Should the Jets really pull the plug on Sanchez?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by NYJetsFan26, Dec 2, 2012.

1. metsjets

metsjets Member

The answer to your second comment is NO! Tho he may have added a couple more turnovers to his collection.

As jerseyjay put it, the backups can't be worse. I'm not saying Tebow and McElroy are great QBs, but it's taken Rex this long just to give someone else a shot. Rex is a moron and should pack his shit with Sanchez's and go to whatever team will take them. The Jets and their fans want to win. Not taking risks and running the team into the ground is not what anyone wants. I commended Rex on sticking to his guy, in the beginning, but if he couldn't see it was time for Sanchez to step back and take a look instead of approving his crap playing is beyond me.

I hope things are re-evaluated and we can start to look forward to a brighter future. And for you Sanchez supports, open your eyes!

2. 46Defense

46Defense New Member

"This is a ridiculous statement. Roethlisberger is a beast who sheds d-lineman like they're mosquito's on a regular basis to extend plays and makes a lot of critical plays to extend drives and win games. "

I dislike him. His off fields problems are not good for the game. He's tough on the field, I will give him that but I still think he's more a game manager type that has had a great supporting cast and coaching.

3. Going4TheGreen

Going4TheGreen Well-Known Member

Yeah, I guess by blossoming I meant that the inconsistencies would be ironed out as he became more of a veteran and leader over time. It was reasonable to expect some inconsistencies in year two and he did have many. He was young sophomore with limited college experience. But still, he had a knack for winning the game for us if he had a chance in 2010.

I may be in the minority, but I thought things were only looking up as far as Sanchez was concerned after the Steelers loss in Jan 2011.

4. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

Uhh yeah that drive down AZ in the Super Bowl where he hit Tone, he didn't do anything except not turn it over. Big Ben is an above average QB. One of the better ones in the league when healthy.

You also need an above average defense and run game to win the Super Bowl. Oh and an above average Special Teams, you don't need just a game manager.

5. al_toon_88

al_toon_88 Well-Known Member

Let Big Mac play

6. mute

mute Well-Known Member

The move doesnt make sense. This was a game that wasn't out of reach and to bench Sanchez and then in the presser not even say who would be the starter really goes to show this JETS orginization is a joke. Also, it is comfirmed , Rex Ryan should never be trusted with the things he say. The guy is a joke. There I finally said it.

So, you bring in TEBOW, for what again? You are going to have the 3rd stringer replace the 1st and 2nd QBs???? Really?

The whole thing has me smh.

Sanchez has sucked this year, we all know that but as a TEAM, they have SUCKED. This move makes Sanchez look like the biggest reason the JETS are under .500 which isnt the case.

The team sucks because the of the moves Tanny and crew made the last 2 seasons. If you are going to bench Sanchez, bench Pace and B.Scott shitty asses and all those who are f'in up this season due to poor management.

This move will ruin Rex Ryan in the long run because even he dogged out his "best bud" Sanchez who helped him keep his job for this long. I mean really, at least in the presser be upfront about whats going to happen.

Sorry for the spelling errors. Typing from phone swype.

7. mute

mute Well-Known Member

This is not going to happen because the JETS and their fans are too impatience . The JETS F'up Mark Sanchez and he is gone after this season to a team which will hopefully build around him.

8. Going4TheGreen

Going4TheGreen Well-Known Member

I definitely don't think benching the worst starting QB in the NFL spells the end for the Rex Ryan era, if anything it's that (hopefully) there'll be a new GM next year.

I think if we build a team around a new QB and wait patiently for him to come, Rex will have this team in a great spot in 2014.

9. mute

mute Well-Known Member

considering it was only a 3 point game and Mark tends to wake up late in games. Yes.

10. NYJetsMetsCTHuskies

NYJetsMetsCTHuskies Active Member

Impatience... It's more like Sanchez supporters blindly supporting him because they like him for whatever reason not football related. This was long over due.

11. geomon

geomon Well-Known Member

Really? Sanchez had 3 quarters to do something, anything on offense, and had one of his worse performances ever but you're going to trust him to suddenly wake up in the 4th quarter to win the game? Unbelievable.

12. mute

mute Well-Known Member

I dont see Woody waiting that long or this fanbase. All are crying for Mc. to start, saying they can deal with a Chad.P 2.0 but lets get real. This fourm will crash and so will the fanbase once the baby throws of his start going nowhere.

13. mute

mute Well-Known Member

its not unbelieveable. Hes done this many times before. IT WAS A 3 POINT GAME with 2 MISSED JETS FGs!!! Give me a f'in break. That shit wasnt out of reach... IF it was 14-3, fine, but it wasnt.

14. mute

mute Well-Known Member

yuppers...

15. ArmandJ

ArmandJ Well-Known Member

You have got to be fucking kidding me. The guy gave up an INT in the first play of the game...

There is really nothing that would make you hop off of Sanchez's nuts, is there.

16. NYJetsMetsCTHuskies

NYJetsMetsCTHuskies Active Member

Woody just wants the Jets to succeed like the rest of the Jets fanbase. Sanchez wasn't producing so we switch to see what another QB could do. What's wrong with that?

The Jets won but it must be a bad day for you.

17. mute

mute Well-Known Member

so what. What does the first int have to do with anything? The other team was up by 3 points. To answer the question, yes, if given the chance I think he could of lead them for a win. Why the TROLLING? YOU ALL KNOW hes capable of doing this. STOP playing stupid.

18. mute

mute Well-Known Member

I no longer believe this due to Tim Tebow being brought in.

19. 46Defense

46Defense New Member

Sanchez has had enough chances. Time for him to go.

20. ArmandJ

ArmandJ Well-Known Member

So what? When you throw an INT on the FIRST PLAY of the game, that instantly kills momentum.

When you throw ANOTHER one near the redzone, that instantly kills momentum.

When you throw ANOTHER by underthrowing it, that kills momentum.

Freaking damn, open your fucking eyes and see that he has more INTS than touchdowns. That is BAD.