Serious Question for Woody Johnson

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by jets12, Oct 28, 2018.

1. jets12

jets12 Active Member

You have a GM that cannot draft players and has no idea that when he is ready to get rid of someone he should try to get a lottery draft pick for him instead of releasing him. You have a coach that is so clueless that you and your brother decided you needed to quietly extend the idiots contract for two years last year.

What do you and the other "lucky sperm club" brother of yours do now?

All the fans would love to see you sell but we know that will never happen so therefore we beg you to hire a head of football operations and let him run the team and just let you and bozo attend the games with your green ties whenever you want to.

It is so sad that you two morons keep screwing the fans year after year and if Mike Mc and Toilet Bowels are still with the team in January, you might finally lose most of your fan base.

Enough is enough and we need the fans to start boycotting games or nothing will happen.

2. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

But, they're competitive and that's all that matters record be damned.

Watkin and ColoradoContrails like this.
  3. jets_fan

jets_fan Well-Known Member

Even if they hired a head of football operations, they'd hire some idiot who had no idea what he was doing, and we'd be seeing pretty much the same results.

This franchise is not turning around until the Johnsons sell the team and do so to someone who is committed to winning over PSL prices and all of the other nonsense these geniuses seem more committed to.

Watkin, sec314 and NYJetsO12 like this.
  4. JoeWalton

JoeWalton Well-Known Member

Nobody worth his salt wants to come here and try and turn around this shitshow. The Jets are the doormat of the NFL and have been for quite some time now.

Will-I-Am-Not likes this.
  5. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

The Johnsons only care about making money...They dont care if we win or lose and its to obvious at this point

NYJetsO12 and ColoradoContrails like this.
  6. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

The timing of this thread is ass

soh_vet, Jets69, CotcheryFan and 2 others like this.
  7. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

8. Will-I-Am-Not

Will-I-Am-Not Well-Known Member

It may be time for the return of the Tuna. The only guy who ran the football operations around here with a semblance of competence.

9. ColoradoContrails

ColoradoContrails Well-Known Member

You're right, the Johnsons are the problem, but they're not going to sell this cash cow, so we are left to hope that they wake up and hire a smart guy to be the Pres. of Football Ops and let him do whatever he needs to do.

jets_fan, NYJetsO12 and Will-I-Am-Not like this.
  10. ColoradoContrails

I don't think he wants anything to do with football, let alone the Jets at this point.

Will-I-Am-Not likes this.
  11. Will-I-Am-Not

Will-I-Am-Not Well-Known Member

I'm sure you're right. There just aren't any good options to run this team.

ColoradoContrails likes this.
  12. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Was not aware that woody Johnson read this board. But if he does, I am sure he has read some version of the op at least 100 times in various other threads. But we definitely needed one more thread on this. Well done

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  13. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

But by now he should learn to watch the games not the stats or....

14. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Thank you GG .......I've been beating this drum for months now

Like I've posted before...... this is OUR DILLEMA...solution ? STOP FINANCING a LOSING proposition ...hit them in the POCKETBOOK ...boycott games shirts etc...HARD REALITIES

Chris and Woody go crazy for Sam but expect no playoffs..they rehire Mike and Todd .(2 losers) ...but say they want "improvement" get the trend ?? JUst enough lip service to keep the fans salivating like Pavlov's dogs hearing that bell

I am practically done here ...Oakland and Philly seem to know more about what they are doing imo...maybe start rooting for them

50 years is a LONG time to wait...

On a positive note saw That TE from Iowa Noah Fant play clutch against PennState...kids a baller and Macnitwit can't miss

jets_fan and LAJet like this.
  15. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Woody is a fucking billionaire. He isn't making business decisions based on the purchasing habits of a bunch of whiny millennials, I'm sorry. This is a hobby for him.

Cman68 likes this.
  16. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Then don't PAY for his Model Airplanes ( Jets lol)

17. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

Many here feel this thread is redundant but the painful fact remains. This organization is disgraceful from the top down. We are reminded of that week in, week out, season after season. Poorly staffed, poorly coached and above all piss poorly prepared. Undisciplined and ineffective.
    The Jets season ticket holders and fans across the nation and beyond deserve far better.
    This money grabbing ownership, smug inside their tailor made suits and Bloomingdale's green ties should be embarrassed. Having fun my ass. This is a shit show.
    Hitting them where it counts, embarrass them in the media, and most of all hit them in their pocketbooks is the only place it counts. Billboard the fuck out of this assholes and boycot Jets products is an unfortunate start.

tomdeb and ColoradoContrails like this.
  18. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Most of the whiners on this forum are not millennials.

19. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

Nor should we or they (the Johnsons) want the Tuna to have anything to do with football. He screwed us once, we'd be fools to let him screw us again.

20. ColoradoContrails

You're right. It's the guys like me who have rooted for them - in vain mostly - over 3 or more decades who "whine". I guess we should just stay quiet and remain patinet.:rolleyes: